Javy Baez could win the NL MVP...

Viejo Dinosaur

Nope

I don’t get the argument that JD should win MVP only if he wins triple crown. So if he finishes a few points ahead in batting average and 1 homer ahead of next guy he should win the award? But if he finishes 1 homer behind he’s not the most valuable player? That doesn’t make sense. RBI a shit stat and he should finish 1st when he has Mookie and Benintendi hitting ahead of him all season

I would vote Betts for mvp regardless if JD wins the triple crown or not.

I'm just saying that if JD does win the triple crown, he will win the mvp.

Jose Rameriz > bud

I would have Mookie 1 and Ramirez 2.  Don't think JD should be in the discussion when there are other guys having offensive seasons just as good.  JD's played the outfield 50 times this season and the Red Sox are a worse team every time they sit one of their other 3 outfielders

I would have Mookie 1 and Ramirez 2.  Don't think JD should be in the discussion when there are other guys having offensive seasons just as good.  JD's played the outfield 50 times this season and the Red Sox are a worse team every time they sit one of their other 3 outfielders

Yeah they are 1A and 1B to me, I saw JD had a -15 on defense this year lol

• 2 weeks later...