Do you guys like CBS NFL or FOX NFL more?

KingRevolver

If you have an NFC team in your local market, you dont get Cowboys games every week.

We used to though before we got the Cardinals in 1988. It was Cowboys literally every week on CBS. With usually Sumerall and Madden calling the games.

Back then NBC had the AFC games and CBS had the NFC. MNF was on ABC.

Yep, 1984 when i got into NFL I immediately did a 180 on all the neighborhood kids and hated i mean despised Dallas

I gravitated toward the Raiders and the silver and black attack

Will never forget Bo Jacksons 90 yard run at the Kingdome in Seattle when the Raiders played division rival Seahawks

Yep some of these young kiddos weren't around then but Denver,Seattle,LA Raiders,Kansas City,San Diego were in a division. I know you remember because we are the same age.

In '84 Denver was 13-3,Seattle was 12-4,Raiders were 11-5,Chiefs were 8-8 and Chargers were only below .500 7-9

Back then the AFC West and NFC East were the best divisions.

Ironically in '89 my grandmother dug out old pictures of me in 1980 as a 5 year old wearing......Cowboys pajamas. WTF

We lived in Oklahoma in 1979 and in Texas in 1980 and although i remembered living there i did not remember the pajamas.