Will Brett Kavanaugh be confirmed? (Odds)

KingRevolver

But you could have a point that people are resistant to the progressive ideology since there is really only mainly Dem views pushed for their side when talking about a large scale. 

Add in the Reps 'demonize' progressive stuff and that makes it a hard fight. 

Yet somehow Progressive ideology is starting to overtake the Dems. 

So we'll see. Maybe the Left will be proven correctly that that is the way to go. 

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see NBC/MSNBC/CNN/etc all littered with Dems. 

Including NYT and all them--their sites and publications. 

With that said, I am def aware of not only political talk radio, but also with what I believe Sinclair or whatever company is doing to local media----so I'll concede you have a point there. 

But to deny MSM is silly.

Dont waste your time, Runny is to be mocked, not conversed with.

And local radio stations tend to be more conservative because they need ratings to survive, liberal radio just wont last.

Dont waste your time, Runny is to be mocked, not conversed with.

And local radio stations tend to be more conservative because they need ratings to survive, liberal radio just wont last.

Npr is pretty huge, though, right?

Or did they have to move to just podcasts? Used to kinda sorta listen to that here/there but not sure of their status as of now.

I see NBC/MSNBC/CNN/etc all littered with Dems.

Including NYT and all them--their sites and publications.

With that said, I am def aware of not only political talk radio, but also with what I believe Sinclair or whatever company is doing to local media----so I'll concede you have a point there.

Pretty much confirms how uninformed Merlin is.

George Stephanopolis had RepubliCON Trump Surrogates Lindsay Graham and KellyAnne Conway on today.

Merlin says George is a left wing nut that would never have RepubliCOns on.

Lying Merlin, low info Merlin, misinformed Merlin, brainwashed Merlin. That's a grand slam!

NPR? Cmon, no one listens to them, I know i dont, who's gonna surf up and down the dial to find that crap?

You were so close to being right this time. So close. Right out of the Trump Playbook.

According to Nielsen Audio Fall 2017 ratings, the total weekly listeners for all programming on NPR stations is 37.7 million people – a record that has been maintained since the Spring of 2017. NPR's Newscasts, updated live every hour, can now be heard on 947 broadcast stations by nearly 28.7 million listeners.

Wednesday, March 28, 2018; Washington D.C. - NPR and its Member stations have upheld their highest broadcast ratings of all time, and continue to see tremendous growth across digital platforms. As broadcast listenership remains strong, NPR continues to successfully experiment with audio crossover – turning podcasts into radio shows.

You were so close to being right this time. So close. Right out of the Trump Playbook.

According to Nielsen Audio Fall 2017 ratings, the total weekly listeners for all programming on NPR stations is 37.7 million people – a record that has been maintained since the Spring of 2017. NPR's Newscasts, updated live every hour, can now be heard on 947 broadcast stations by nearly 28.7 million listeners.

Wednesday, March 28, 2018; Washington D.C. - NPR and its Member stations have upheld their highest broadcast ratings of all time, and continue to see tremendous growth across digital platforms. As broadcast listenership remains strong, NPR continues to successfully experiment with audio crossover – turning podcasts into radio shows.

In any one market, their ratings are tiny, perhaps the 10th or 15th most popular radio station. Many radio stations do news on the hour, if they aren't affiliated with one of the networks(cbs, abs, etc), they may very well use NPR, they cant do it themselves.

In any one market, their ratings are tiny, perhaps the 10th or 15th most popular radio station. Many radio stations do news on the hour, if they aren't affiliated with one of the networks(cbs, abs, etc), they may very well use NPR, they cant do it themselves.

You said nobody listened/watched them which is obviously false.

Troll on.

Here's a quick history lesson of the 2000 presidential election stolen from Al Gore by George W. Bush and the Republicons. It turned out whoever won Florida would become the next president of the USA. 

Florida's Governor was Jeb Bush brother of eventual winner George Bush. Kathleen Harris- R was the Sec. of State. Obviously both of these republicans played a major role in allowing the election to be stolen. There was evidence that during the night in Volusia County AL Gore's vote count went backwards.

The vote was very, very close. A recount was ordered and started. If all the votes were counted AL Gore wins the election. But with the help of Republican Attorney's Neil GorsuchJohn Roberts and Brett Kavanaugh a lawsuit was filed to stop the recount. Bush goes on to sue Gore known as "BUSH V. GORE".  The republicons argued if the recount continued it would cause "irreparable harm to George Bush". The recount was stopped by the Supreme Court 5-4. The rest is history. Below is a link to the theft that took place in Volusia County, Florida. 

Footnote: Partisan Hacks John Roberts and Neil Gorsuch are both current Supreme Court Justices. Now the con's are trying to slam thru Kavanaugh. Elections have major consequences and that's why they get stolen by the RepubliCONS.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/2000/11/12/tragicomedy-of-errors-fuels-volusia-recount/5a74f0e0-565b-4980-8ed6-8bed5ff6b19f/?utm_term=.84dd3cac6c35