In Chicago for wild card game tonight

Brock Landers

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

rockies have been playing great, 18-4 in september (other than against the dodgers)

cubs have been playing like crap, choking away a 5-game lead in september with a losing record over the past 29 games (14-15)

i'll go with the hotter team, rockies

yeah I always like a team that's traveling every day 3 days in a row vs a team that hasn't left town in a week

yeah I always like a team that's traveling every day 3 days in a row vs a team that hasn't left town in a week

travel in baseball is almost totally meaningless

the average player has to be focused for about 2 minutes total during a game... and home field advantage is identical regular season (with less travel time) vs postseason with more

asssssssssport.png

travel in baseball is almost totally meaningless

the average player has to be focused for about 2 minutes total during a game... and home field advantage is identical regular season (with less travel time) vs postseason with more

asssssssssport.png

show me the last team that played in 3 different cities in 3 straight days

Take your time, might be hard to find

Brock, do you feel like you have a better life then sleepy? If you met sleepy in person. What would you like to say to him?

Let's get some shoutout on the next video Brockstar!

No one can truly know what someone else's life is like, but I think everyone on this forum would prefer to be at Wrigley instead chasing a cat around at home with a can of Cool Whip.