10 Things Dems willl take away from us if they win the House and Senate

Balco

Yep. 

I sometimes like Fox because it has a 'wholesome feeling' at times but just this morning, they were talking about that AOC gal from NY and instead of reading the news, the lady was reading and being like, "This is why she doesn't know what she's talking about" or something similar. 

We don't get anything purely straight from any outlet, although I'd say MSNBC at least presents both sides before tearing one apart and claiming bias. But CNN/Fox are each too busy being pure propaganda.

One thing I tell people to do is to take 2 weeks on each channel and then rotate and see how they think/feel afterward---and if there's a difference, it's because it's by design. And often, people do end up having different leans when they spend a while exposed to the other side's programming. 

It's just mind boggling.

I stopped watching CNN back in Jan, will never go back, all they did is make me mad, since then i see quite clearly how things are.. I'll say this, I hope to god they vote Kav down, doing so will guarantee 4, maybe 5 dems go down.  It'll be worth it in the long run.