Bodhi’s Plays

Henry The Stiff

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL

You homos not only have TDS, but also BDS (Bodhi Derangement Syndrome)

I post a winning profitable record over the weekend CFB and NFL and MLB combined and the haters are hysterical over the losers and completely ignore the winners thatnotweighed them, both record wise and financially wise

You silly lil nig nogs

LOL

I post a winning profitable record over the weekend CFB and NFL and MLB combined and the haters are hysterical over the losers and completely ignore the winners thatnotweighed them, both record wise and financially wise

You silly lil nig nogs

Great week .....congrats. Time to cash out and buy a six pack of Ole Milwaukee's Best to celebrate.

LOL

You silly lil nig nogs

So, how did you do on the week? 4-3, +25cents?

Any of you who have seen my film, Point Break, know that I have a divine element to my being. I'm a surfing God.

So my plays going forward are blessed with this divinity. I know this isn't fair to the rest of you as most of them will win since they are my divine plays, but that's just tough luck for the rest of you- your problem, not mine

My first divine play

NLCS Game 3

Los Angeles Dodgers ML -141

$145 to win $103