Tuesday MLB and CFB

Balco

i like u28 HRE -115

I think both pitchers will be pulled quite early. battle of the bullpens and low scoring game. maybe some HR but 5-3 final

Did u see Yankees bullpen yesterday and u r saying they will pitch a gem ?

Where is kolzig that I know got to be a really really stupid idea to think the bullpen will keep this under

Did u see Yankees bullpen yesterday and u r saying they will pitch a gem ?

Where is kolzig that I know got to be a really really stupid idea to think the bullpen will keep this under

geez man you live in NYC and you dont even know what happened last night. dumb boone went with LANCE LYNN in a HUGE situation and he got lit up.........whos is fresh and available tonight if CC shows any sign of getting hit hard

Betances

Robertson

Britton

Chapman

all on 2 days rest. also boston pen is rested. this game should be pitched well

geez man you live in NYC and you dont even know what happened last night. dumb boone went with LANCE LYNN in a HUGE situation and he got lit up.........whos is fresh and available tonight if CC shows any sign of getting hit hard

Betances

Robertson

Britton

Chapman

all on 2 days rest. also boston pen is rested. this game should be pitched well

You can't rely on bullpen the starters can get lit up a lot of pressure on the yankees Boston will score how many I'd say at least 4 tuns

What happened to Severino?

severino was a hot mess yesterday. he thought the game started at 8pm and not 740

he never got a full warmup. plus the mound was wet and boone left him in too long...........boone took it in the ass today on sports radio i expect ALL of the yankees all-star relievers to make an appearance tonight. 

severino was a hot mess yesterday. he thought the game started at 8pm and not 740

he never got a full warmup. plus the mound was wet and boone left him in too long...........boone took it in the ass today on sports radio i expect ALL of the yankees all-star relievers to make an appearance tonight.

Yea but...

That jackass manager kept him in way too long! Should of pulled him after the 1st.