Thank you Leader McConnell, Chairman Grassley, and President Donald J. Trump

Henry The Stiff

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they must be AMERICAN to vote jackass

why are you worried about 50 russians when you have 22 million illegals voting for DEMOCRATS

You sound like Pinocchio. I guess that's because you are one of the dumb Americans that believes everything Pinocchio says. Newsflash, Trump already proved that his voter fraud argument was another lie and a form of fear mongering.  It worked on Rudy the Snowflake!

Anyway, Pinocchio actually created a Voter Fraud Commission Panel to prove his false rhetoric regarding millions of illegal votes all for Hillary was true. The commission headed by RepubliCON'S Mike Pence and  Kris Kobach failed miserably and was dismantled. I believe the commission found 4 cases of voter fraud out of 135,000,000 votes.

Pinocchio's lies are a poison for the once great America. But you will keep believing the lies and continue trafficking them, which comes naturally to dumb Americans! 

You sound like Pinocchio. I guess that's because you are one of the dumb Americans that believes everything Pinocchio says. Newsflash, Trump already proved that his voter fraud argument was another lie and a form of fear mongering.  It worked on Rudy the Snowflake!

Anyway, Pinocchio actually created a Voter Fraud Commission Panel to prove his false rhetoric regarding millions of illegal votes all for Hillary was true. The commission headed by RepubliCON'S Mike Pence and  Kris Kobach failed miserably and was dismantled. I believe the commission found 4 cases of voter fraud out of 135,000,000 votes.

Pinocchio's lies are a poison for the once great America. But you will keep believing the lies and continue trafficking them, which comes naturally to dumb Americans! 

keep typing

maybe you will learn to type fast and finally get hired as a secreatry instead of relying on the government

well, so what if they are usually women, i believe in you

keep typing

maybe you will learn to type fast and finally get hired as a secreatry instead of relying on the government

well, so what if they are usually women, i believe in you

you work at being a dickhead rudy, what no shuffle board games at the senior center, maybe you and merlin can get a online checker game going, old fucking pricks like you both should get along

ive been online a VERY long time bro

i was here when PPA said we need to vote all democrats because they would help get gambling legalized since the UIGEA happened under Bush

well where are we now?

Supreme Court gave states the right for sports betting

Many states are following

UNDER REPUBLICAN CONTROL

ive been online a VERY long time bro

i was here when PPA said we need to vote all democrats because they would help get gambling legalized since the UIGEA happened under Bush

well where are we now?

Supreme Court gave states the right for sports betting

Many states are following

UNDER REPUBLICAN CONTROL

i am not your bro dickhead, and actually you have been a asshole for a VERY long time

been around a long time, that's why i know you have been a asshole a long time

so you have no say on books, no say on a play, no say on withdrawals and deposits

yet im the asshole

try again clown

im banned at sbr for keeping up with this

just check the 5dimes tony kidnapped thread to see how many get banned there

so you have no say on books, no say on a play, no say on withdrawals and deposits

yet im the asshole

try again clown

im banned at sbr for keeping up with this

just check the 5dimes tony kidnapped thread to see how many get banned there

i don't give a shit whos banned or not banned, none of my fucking business, and yes you are an asshole have been for years