Don Lemon is fired up over Kanye West

WVU

Zero, any woman that voted for him last time(after the access hollywood tape, etc), will vote for him again. All the phony hullaboloo is coming from people that hated him to begin with.

Agree with this, but the threat is new voters. Apparently Taylor Swift alone just led to 65k people registering...of course they actually have to vote.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But how much of the women’s vote will he lose?

The term "gender gap" is a very sexist one, it presumes that the views of men are the natural order of things, and any deviation from that is somehow abnormal. One could just as easily say that democrats have a big problem with attracting men, and ask what the democrats will do to change their message to attract more men?

The term "gender gap" is a very sexist one, it presumes that the views of men are the natural order of things, and any deviation from that is somehow abnormal. One could just as easily say that democrats have a big problem with attracting men, and ask what the democrats will do to change their message to attract more men?

White men are evil to the D’s.

Agree with this, but the threat is new voters. Apparently Taylor Swift alone just led to 65k people registering...of course they actually have to vote.

I dont have any idea what really happened in kentucky(or is it TN?), but i did hear that the deadline for registering was just after her statement, and that there is always a last min surge in applications. So something may or may not have happened.

Anyway, how come republicans and Fox news didn't come out blasting Taylor Swift, calling her mentally ill, mocking her, etc? Perhaps because if they did that, no one would take them seriously, the truth is you just cant say stupid things and expect people to believe it, unless if you're pandering to democrats.

I know three women who admit to voting for Trump and I am fairly sure that all three will be voting for Trump again.

I mentioned in another thread that my only facebook friends who commented about the Kavanaugh hearings were women, and they all supported kavenaugh.

Anyway, i dont think it helps the lefties cause one bit to mock and ridicule kanye, people see right through that. The bottom line is americans aren't as dumb as the media/hollywood industrial complex thinks they are.

She thinks he’s an ass, he was the anti-Hillary vote to her, and she hates Kavanaugh. She also doesn’t trust him when it comes to Medicare. She will leave the president blank when it comes time to vote.

He is an ass. And Cavanagh was a horrible deal. I don’t think Medicare and Social Seciruty are in danger for people her age are they?

If I were running today I would vote for Trump, but I have a lot of reading to do. SS, Obama care (I ended up paying $8500 in premiums alone in 2017). BTC are my major concerns atm. One of the hardest things will be putting my personal issues aside for the future solvency of the country.

She thinks he’s an ass, he was the anti-Hillary vote to her, and she hates Kavanaugh. She also doesn’t trust him when it comes to Medicare. She will leave the president blank when it comes time to vote.

That's embarrassing. A blank vote is a vote for Trump. Why do you think RepubliCONs cheat to suppress the vote. Educate her my friend.

He is an ass. And Cavanagh was a horrible deal. I don’t think Medicare and Social Seciruty are in danger for people her age are they?

If I were running today I would vote for Trump, but I have a lot of reading to do. SS, Obama care (I ended up paying $8500 in premiums alone in 2017). BTC are my major concerns atm.

2,8 % increase in ss come jan. highest in over 8 years......

Thanks, I think he's an ass too, i also think that's good. Asshole works, it got new trade deals with canada, mexico, south korea, it got talks with NK, it just got our guy out of turkey. Being nice gets you little to nothing in international affairs, it gets you laughed at and taken advantage of.

Have you guys seen the extreme voter suppression being committed by the RepubliCONs in Georgia and Waller County, Texas, home of Prairie View AM.

Question, Why is it always the RepubliCONs that are cheating?

Polls tilting against the left bigtime Runny, in KY blackburn and bredesen were tied a couple weeks back, she's now ahead by 14, same thing going on all over, the dems blew it. Normal people dont care for crazy mob violence.