Kinger, you CANT BE proud of this idiot running for Congrees Sinema from Arizona?

po69

I mean she repeatedly called people from Arizona (her home state) crazy and idiots in 2011 and 2012. In 2003 she thought that is was perfectly OK for Americans to fight for the Taliban!

This bitch deserves to be LYNCHED!!!!  Kinger, you cant seriously be thinking about voting for her can you?

When you are having trouble in Arizona and Texas, you've got problems.

Yup, I remember them saying in 2016 that Utah was close, Trump won by 30 pts, Mo was gonna be close, Trump +19, SC was close - Trump + 15, Ohio was a dead heat - Trump +9, it goes on and on. You wanna make a bet on either of those races?

Yup, I remember them saying in 2016 that Utah was close, Trump won by 30 pts, Mo was gonna be close, Trump +19, SC was close - Trump + 15, Ohio was a dead heat - Trump +9, it goes on and on. You wanna make a bet on either of those races?

No, the Rs are going to win. But when you are polling that poorly in those states it bodes very poorly for your future.