My daughter is dating a billionaire

WVU

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's the frost family, and phillip frost was just pretty publicly charged by the sec :laugh

i actually had stock in OPK at one point, and a couple jewish clients of mine were pumping it up because they must've heard it from good ole phillip himself... maybe he told his lackeys to pump it up to the goyim like me

it says they have no kids though?

i can't imagine a billionaire jewish family allowing dating outside of the tribe... publicly they preach acceptance of all, but israel and upper crust jewish people are the most racist on earth

People with that much $ couldn't fuckin care less Mike . It's 2018 pal. 

Interesting note. For their first date he took her to Mr. Chows. He was driving a Tesla.

photo.jpg

a month ago-
Save your money and go some place else. The negative reviews are beyond accurate.

Mil Rex

9 months ago
My boyfriend and I have been robbed nearly $200, our time, our healthy backs, and a night free from indigestion and heart burn. The 1 Star is only for the decent decor and the nice servers. The food (if you can call it that) came out within minutes after ordering and it was a few degrees from room temperature. The crispy beef tasted worse than 10x reheated and dehydrated deep fried lard. The chairs were so uncomfortable I’m looking at a trip to the chiropractor this week. I’m dumbfounded as to why this place just doesn’t have pretend food because at least that won’t leave you with horrible indigestion and heart burn...and a bit neasuating. It’s sad to think that people associate this food with fine dining. Please don’t kid yourself, it’s one thing to waste your money on frivolous things but do yourself a favour and avoid this place like the plague.

I wouldn't believe this thread either, but it's true. Probably provable but the doubt makes it even better.

Mr chows huh? i dont know exactly how non upscale that is(what's the avg tab there?), and then the Tesla? Hmm, if he has like 10 cars i could see it, but I dont think a lot of billionaires are going to go that route.

Mr chows huh? i dont know exactly how non upscale that is(what's the avg tab there?), and then the Tesla? Hmm, if he has like 10 cars i could see it, but I dont think a lot of billionaires are going to go that route.

I was surprised he drove a Tesla as well. I asked her which model and she said the big one, lol. I've never eaten at Mr Chows.