The Caravan is itching closer to the border.

Balco

Saw something that Fox News actually shared on Twitter where they got individual stories and it's hard not to feel for those people. 

But then it's also pretty much an Invasion, too, and hard not to agree with those who are pissed that they may all get in. 

We need to come up with programs that can absorb folks who do want to come here and make their way so that it can be viable for both them and our nation. 

I get that we cannot afford to just give blanket benefits and health care to all, but if we also do need some of them for jobs that Americans won't, there needs to be something thought of.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobel, Nobel!

That's how you sounded after Trump saluted the Gook's. Enthusiastly I must say. No shame with this pres.

If Kim Jung UN wanted a blow job I guarantee Trump drops to his knees.

Nobel, Nobel!

That's how you sounded after Trump saluted the Gook's. Enthusiastly I must say. No shame with this pres.

If Kim Jung UN wanted a blow job I guarantee Trump drops to his knees.

I don't think trump would drop tp his knees, but you would in a second....you fantasize blowing sparta- kiss booker...you both prefer men...

That's kinda racist.

I thought about that. I'm strictly referring to the Gook's that are the enemy of the USA and killed many US soldiers during the Korean war.

My dad who fought in Korea said the US Soldiers called the enemy Gook's.

Good enough for me.

Trump was so excited to salute the Gook's. The image is forever instilled in my mind. No shame! Weakass President.

proof?

Stay tuned. Leaked by the WH to NYT. They just can't get Trump to turnover the damn personal cellphone. So fuken weak and negligent.

The leaks are strategy hoping to solve a serious problem.

So you are ok with your President excitedly saluting the North Korean Gook's? I found it embarrassing.

Nobel, Nobel

My president? I'm not an American... but from a distance and outside perspective I can easily see the left is desperate making up shit.

Russians, failed, no proof

Clinton, failed, not smart enough

ICE caged kids failed, no proof

Kavanaugh rape failed, no proof

This shit is another trick, same w the bombs... Unhinged people acting like sour losers for 4 years, boring

Project Veritas tells me all I need to know

Not an American? Ban this fuken troll! Casper the ghost, how many accounts are you ghosting at TGF?