OT: here’s why I can drink on the job and still make $

Teddy kgb

Doing a big parking structure and I was given 430hrs man hours for ‘validation’ (testing)

Look closely and you can see the old plug under the pipe trick, fill up a 10’ head full of water and put a bottle on top that will never move and don’t fill shit up as far as the system goes....

I grin when I win.....

7-B8994-F3-2965-4084-A881-4-F3-E90-CB22-

C7-E3-BD0-D-99-C9-4-D1-D-8-B55-C7975640-

F9-D1245-B-BF7-F-4-F70-9-F82-61-F8807-ED

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What did you do here? Love this shit. Your move, Houser.

Instead of rolling out 300’ of hose or renting a water truck to fill a storm drain system up with water that I already know isn’t going to leak, what I do is Cap the bottom end of my test riser and just fill that up....

That system I did today was almost 400’ and it would have took 2 guys all day to test (16hr) instead I filled it up in 30min and put 15.5hrs in my back pocket to use as I wish.

Who cares if it does? It’s rain water not sewage and it would be a tiny leak if anything and just get soaked up in the underground

The small leak could cause erosion over time and bring the whole structure down, but you will be living fat on that pension by then.

The small leak could cause erosion over time and bring the whole structure down, but you will be living fat on that pension by then.

No chance or I wouldn’t do it, dry fit a pipe and run water thru it and you might get 1 drop over 20 gallons, we still install per code so we use tons of glue and primer....just don’t test

It ain’t leaking.....

What did you do here? Love this shit. Your move, Houser.

No move to make. Now teddy has some time in his job to fuck around. He’s not bringing home anymore money. He still lost his paycheck. He still wears tight ass $12 rustlers.

Up until last week he was wearing the most beat up boots on the job. I take paid days off all the time and tell the crew I’m staying home to list and order material. Drinking on the job doesn’t pay your man, it just makes you a drunk.

Agree with kgb

I’m surprised the building inspector doesnt have to sign off on the (legit) test

He does.....he’s not in on the scam he’s being scammed

I used to not even fill up the test head and just put a cap on the bottle and the top of the test riser until an inspector hit it off one time with a stick.....I wasn’t doing it at the time but has always prevented me from trying again