Deemer update?

Hoops

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simple question:  Has this debt been satisfied yet?  If not, do not ever post until it is.  Very easy:  Satisfy the debt and don't 'ever, ever post until then.  I get you are "boys" with some of these guys, just do right

I've never understood the 'No posting rule' for stiffs......why? is this some kind of cruel punishment? lol, why can't they post during slow pay?

He’s on a $20 a week payment plan.. he also has to walk Fish’s dog 4 times a day until he’s 45.

He also owes Balco one BJ at the coffee house of Balco’s choice

And finally he had to be Tyrone’s “fluffer” for 6 months so he cank keep his hard on going for Deb. :laigh

He’s on a $20 a week payment plan.. he also has to walk Fish’s dog 4 times a day until he’s 45.

He also owes Balco one BJ at the coffee house of Balco’s choice

And finally he had to be Tyrone’s “fluffer” for 6 months so he cank keep his hard on going for Deb. :laigh

This fat internet loser Is all talk. For all we all know Brock could beat Hoops ass. This hoops guy talks a lot of shit with no back up. Has anyone met this thug before? I’ll challenge him on anything I’m person.

Keep pumping loser!

• 1 year later...