Election Day! [In-Voting Thread]

Machiavelli

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"McSally's 16,000-vote lead adds up to about one percentage point, but many of the estimated 600,000 uncounted ballots statewide come from Arizona's more populated counties, which thus far have favored Sinema."

That's 600,000 votes not calculated yet.  Mostly from Maricopa County.  So how can you say it's an exact tie when 600,000 ballots haven't been counted yet?  

600,000 uncounted votes can make up a 16,000 deficit.  It's math, Merlin.

You ain't getting it.  Yet. 

That's the problem for Merlin.  It's math.

Bookmaker paid out the McSally bet

Different Books are handling things differently so far.   I bet these at 3 different Books, Heritage, 5Dimes, Bookmaker.  Heritage charged my Bill Nelson Bet as a Loss, even though it's still not official, and will be recounted.   That is wrong on Heritage's part, and hopefully they will correct if appropriate.  Bookmaker and 5 Dimes have not paid out or charged loss on that race.  I have open bets on the Arizona race at 5Dimes and Heritage, and they are still open.  I have open bets on the Georgia Governor race at Heritage and Bookmaker, and they are still open.  

Kinger, how come R's say they are happy Trump won last night?

They had control of the house and senate beginning the night and didn't at the end. Guess they are delusional like Trump and all his "winning"?

Not to mention all the Governors and State Legislators they lost.   Hopefully 2020 will be an equally "winning" night for the Idiot.  

Kinger, how come R's say they are happy Trump won last night?

They had control of the house and senate beginning the night and didn't at the end. Guess they are delusional like Trump and all his "winning"?

its like a team losing and saying well the qb passed for 544 yards my plays allowed him to throw for that without my play calling he would throw for 166 trumpism is a mental disorder.