Election Day! [In-Voting Thread]

Machiavelli

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I expect this new guy(whitaker), will reign in mueller, i would expect him to tell mueller to focus on russian collusion and drop all other unrelated matters, tell him the fishing exhibition in search of a crime is over.

the mueller probe was to find Russian colussin, if any..period……….mueller just got a new boss.  this guy ain't sessions...democRATS already crying………….lol

runner.....treason...…..lol

the big blue wave you had predicted turned out to be a yellow stream down your leg....like always , you got nothing but lie, bs and hot air...……..lol

Trump put it pretty good yesterday, he said if the repubs held on by a couple votes every loser in congress would try to hold bills hostage for their pet issues(like jeff flake did), With the dems in control they will be forced to actually put forward bills and negotiate with the senate about them, the dems cant get away with just bitching anymore.

I expect this new guy(whitaker), will reign in mueller, i would expect him to tell mueller to focus on russian collusion and drop all other unrelated matters, tell him the fishing exhibition in search of a crime is over.

Trump's appointment of Whitaker was illegal and an abuse of power. Shocking!  :laugh  :laugh

If Whitaker does anything to obstruct justice he'll have to pay a stiff price.  House Democrats are preparing for the fight as we speak!

Trump's appointment of Whitaker was illegal and an abuse of power. Shocking!  :laugh  :laugh

If Whitaker does anything to obstruct justice he'll have to pay a stiff price.  House Democrats are preparing for the fight as we speak!

The fight, what fight?  I hate to break it to you but the house has no input into potential appointments. :lol

forgot one thing knucklehead...the potus can appoint who he wants...….

runner thinks trump has to answer to all these subordinates. other way around imbecile...…..lol

runner thinks trump has to answer to all these subordinates. other way around imbecile...…..lol

This is a gambling forum. How much you want to wager? Only dictator's can appoint who they want. Trump thinks he's a dictator, you may think he's a dictator, but FYI America has a Constitution.

I'll bet you $500 Trump can't appoint who he wants after he fires someone.

Watch how fast Lying Alfie runs from this bet.

This is a gambling forum. How much you want to wager? Only dictator's can appoint who they want. Trump thinks he's a dictator, you may think he's a dictator, but FYI America has a Constitution.

I wouldn't bet with you using counterfeit money...…..palmtree approves this message...…..

He resigned dummy, and yes he can, he can and did appoint Whitaker as temporary AG, eventually the senate will confirm whoever Trump decides will be permanent.

I'll have to start calling you dumb ugly Alfie!  :laugh  :laugh  Only dictators can appoint who they want. 

Dumb Alfie is the same guy that said the black guys at Starbucks weren't arrested. Not once 15 times. :laugh  

Dumb Alfie  keeps giving us a peek at his dumbness. "The President can appoint who he wants".  .... Dumb Alfie :yay

I wouldn't bet with you using counterfeit money...…..palmtree approves this message...…..

Didn't Palmtree the Trumptard die two months after attacking me with lies? That's called karma bitch!!!! :hurray  :hurray  

My $500 says your dumb! "The President can appoint who he wants". ... Dumb Alfie!

"The Black Guys at Starbucks weren't arrested"... Dumb Alfie!