Please welcome Kyrsten Sinema to the TGF forum...

KingRevolver

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't Bookmaker pay out on McSally? LOL

They did but because of my phone call 2 days ago they corrected their mistake.

I spoke with 3 different employees, George, Stewart and a third guy. I tried to explain that Mcsally hasn't won. All three told me I was wrong. They were referencing the NY Times. They said why would the New York Times lie. These 3 employees didn't get it. I finally convinced George to reverse the incorrect grading of my Sinema bets. I'm sure they corrected the Mcsally, Sinema wagers across their client base.

They also graded my Desantis bets as winners but have since taken the money back.

LOL.

You watch too much TV. 

Nah pal. 

I just know the political game. 

And since I do not blindly support either side, I can allow myself to appreciate candidates who will seek to work in a vision similar to my own---and with her voting record being one that has worked with Reps considerably, I'd take that in order to see stuff actually get done instead of partisan gridlock. 

Nah pal. 

I just know the political game. 

And since I do not blindly support either side, I can allow myself to appreciate candidates who will seek to work in a vision similar to my own---and with her voting record being one that has worked with Reps considerably, I'd take that in order to see stuff actually get done instead of partisan gridlock. 

Just busting balls.

Your post was almost verbatim from her ads. 

Do you lean right because of people like me or because you're very low info. Americans like you are poison.

Posters like you on a gambling board that make 99% politard posts are useless.  JFC at least take part in some sports or food banter rather than pushing your agenda.

And FTR, I have never EVER given my political leans on this forum;  I just stumble across your uselessness on an everyday basis somehow. 

Serious queston:  Why are you even here?

Posters like you on a gambling board that make 99% politard posts are useless. JFC at least take part in some sports or food banter rather than pushing your agenda.

And FTR, I have never EVER given my political leans on this forum; I just stumble across your uselessness on an everyday basis somehow.

Serious queston: Why are you even here?

You have given your political leans at EOG.

You even said I played a roll. Just an excuse I believe. You're a righty by default. 65-70 percent white males are! Very sad!

I get your point! Sorry to tilt you. This is a right wing sports forum.

You have given your political leans at EOG.

You even said I played a roll. Just an excuse I believe. You're a righty by default. 65-70 percent white males are! Very sad!

100% incorrect.  I have not posted there in like 7 years.  My user name is not even listed anymore.  You are an uninformed dullard