Please welcome Kyrsten Sinema to the TGF forum...

KingRevolver

This well informed conservative guy voted for a liberal D on the ticket for congress this election.  Because I thought she was genuine and would do a better, honest job.

I'd bet Runner and Guesser punched D all the way down the ticket.  Again. 

You'd lose your bet.   But This was the closest I've ever came, and it was strictly as a vote against the Idiot Drumpf.  I usually vote 3rd party, even if I'm voting for the D candidate, if they are on another line.   Not this time.  This was a pro Drumpf or anti Drumpf election, as will 2020 be if he's on the ticket.   Can't afford the 3rd party option until he's gone.   

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And if you want to just throw the word scum around loosely, I'll say that 90% of all politicians are scum.

They all lie and they all compromise their integrity. All the time.

90% of them anyway. Both R's and D's.

This statement is very inaccurate.

Here's where I would start the debate. Yes I'm bias, but let's look at the Dems on the Senate Judiciary committee.

Patrick Leahy, Cory Booker, Chris Coons, Amy Kobluchar, Sheldon Whitehouse, Richard Blumenthal, Diane Feinstein, Dick Durbin, Kamala Harris, Mazie Hirono

These 10 Senators aren't liars or close to being scum.

Looking at the other side: Ted Cruz, Chuck Grassley, Orin Hatch, Lindsay Graham, lol, lol

You'd lose your bet. But This was the closest I've ever came, and it was strictly as a vote against the Idiot Drumpf. I usually vote 3rd party, even if I'm voting for the D candidate, if they are on another line. Not this time. This was a pro Drumpf or anti Drumpf election, as will 2020 be if he's on the ticket. Can't afford the 3rd party option until he's gone.

But no votes for R’s then. Straight D this ticket. Ok.

But no votes for R’s then. Straight D this ticket. Ok.

Nope.   Until the Idiot Drumpf is gone, I wouldn't consider it.   Unless the R campaigned on a strict Anti Drumpf agenda.   I've voted for many R's in the past, and hopefully will in the future, when this blight and embarrassment is eradicated from their party.  If good men like Kasich become the face of the party again, I'll vote R again.  

Nope.   Until the Idiot Drumpf is gone, I wouldn't consider it.   Unless the R campaigned on a strict Anti Drumpf agenda.   I've voted for many R's in the past, and hopefully will in the future, when this blight and embarrassment is eradicated from their party.  If good men like Kasich become the face of the party again, I'll vote R again.  

Fair enough.  

I want Trump out of office as well.  He's not fit to lead.  

Good chance McSally gets appointed to Kyl's seat in January as Kyl has indicated he might leave at the end of the year.   

1 million voters can't be wrong. Appoint Martha McSally to the Senate, Gov. Ducey
Laurie Roberts, Arizona RepublicPublished 10:27 a.m. MT Nov. 12, 2018 | Updated 5:08 p.m. MT Nov. 12, 2018

Opinion: Kyrsten Sinema will be Arizona's next senator. Martha McSally should be, too.
ca77caf0-2f6a-49f0-b72e-8c08a9341217-RS_

(Photo: Rob Schumacher/The Republic)

CONNECTTWEETLINKEDINCOMMENTEMAILMORE

It’s Day Seven of election night in Arizona and it’s clear that Democrat Kyrsten Sinema soon will be called Sen. Sinema.

While Republican Party leaders try to regain their temporarily (I hope) lost sanity and get over it,consider this:

Republican Martha McSally soon could be called Sen. McSally.

More than one million Arizona voters wanted to see the former fighter-pilot-turned-southern-Arizona congresswoman in the Senate.

Gov. Doug Ducey could grant them their wish.

Ducey could appoint McSally to the late Sen. John McCain’s Senate seat, the one that placeholder Jon Kyl is expected to leave by year’s end.

Appoint the loser? Sure, why not?

Here's where I would start the debate. Yes I'm bias, but let's look at the Dems on the Senate Judiciary committee.

Patrick Leahy, Cory Booker, Chris Coons, Amy Kobluchar, Sheldon Whitehouse, Richard Blumenthal, Diane Feinstein, Dick Durbin, Kamala Harris, Mazie Hirono

Looking at the other side: Ted Cruz, Chuck Grassley, Orin Hatch, Lindsay Graham, lol, lol

Blumenthal for starters, lies  as much as you. real objective list...….lol

Sinema speech tonight was great. 

And for those criticizing her looks, she was STUNNING as well. 

People who posted/commented on her unflattering ones are sure missing out. 

But beyond that, her message and her genuineness is completely amazing. She's going to go to Washington and get stuff done. 

I predict that she's gonna be one of those Senators always mentioned on key pieces of legislation. 

Blumenthal for starters, lies as much as you. real objective list...….lol

Give me examples of Blumenthal lies.

Did he say the black guys at Starbucks weren't arrested?

Did he say North Korea denuclearized because of Trump's aircraft carriers off the border? Nobel, Nobel.

Did he say there was no Blue Way?

Dumb Alfie, Blumenthal doesn't lie.

Did he say North Korea denuclearized because of Trump's aircraft carriers off the border? Nobel, Nobel.

Take Blumie off your list Runner.   Unfortunately he is a self admitted liar.   https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/richard-blumenthal-vietnam/

At least he has admitted his lie, unlike the Idiot Drumpf's countless continuing lies, not to mention Alfie's many forum lies, so he gets some redemption.   But ideally, we want to support people in politics who don't lie knowingly at all, and Blumie did fail that test on his military service.   

hey imbecile …...on 5 different occasions , Blumenthal lied about service in Vietnam......that's just for starters....

Yup not a liar in the bunch and a Vietnam vet in Blumenthal.............you are easy pickings and a blithering idiot.