Fuk Dental Insurance

Miley Cyrus

Dental insurance does kinda suck but it's pretty cheap too.  

We get two free cleanings and exams per year for each family member and it's only like $30 a month for the whole family I think.  

I looked into it after I retired and through delta dental it was something like $45 a month(just for me), considering that 2 exams/cleanings with x-rays once per year might run $350, I thought it was a bad deal. Sure if I needed extra work it could pay off, but even then the %'s they pay on other stuff was not that good.

I thought you were rich? By the way, most dentists will not take MN care dental ins, you have to check the website to find the ones that do, most of the ones that do are ones that for one reason or another do not get enough regular business..

I am rich.

Why you think I don't go somewhere I could use mncare?

I looked into it after I retired and through delta dental it was something like $45 a month(just for me), considering that 2 exams/cleanings with x-rays once per year might run $350, I thought it was a bad deal. Sure if I needed extra work it could pay off, but even then the %'s they pay on other stuff was not that good.

Just looked at my paystub.  $20.52 per paycheck.  So a little over $40 per month for 4.  Definitely saves us money.  

And been awhile since anyone in the Fam has had a cavity or needed any expensive work done, but it definitely saves there as well. 

I am rich.

Why you think I don't go somewhere I could use mncare?

LOL, ok, i dont think you can make more than 25K to be on MN care. I'm on it but that's because most of my income is masked in retirement accts, i had to switch dentists, I ended up picking some egyption with no personality, and you know me and muslims. :lol

Just looked at my paystub.  $20.52 per paycheck.  So a little over $40 per month for 4.  Definitely saves us money.  

And been awhile since anyone in the Fam has had a cavity or needed any expensive work done, but it definitely saves there as well. 

Yea, but that's because your employer is paying about $60 per paycheck. The true cost is much higher than $40 a month for family.

LOL, ok, i dont think you can make more than 25K to be on MN care. I'm on it but that's because most of my income is masked in retirement accts, i had to switch dentists, I ended up picking some egyption with no personality, and you know me and muslims. :lol

sleepy makes over 100K but doesn't report it which is smart.  taxation is theft.

My union used to have shitty dental but it ends this year, come the new year we get almost everything for free or at most a $50 deductible....only surgeries wont be covered 100%

It used to be $50 deduct with a $1200 max per year, wasnt bad if you could wait til December and do half of the work and then finish in january, I have needed 2 bridges for at least 15 years but they wre like $2500 each but now I can get them done for fifty bucks