Nationalism

Balco

Like I said, people will grab what they can get, even white people, the difference is white people know they dont deserve it.

On your second point about tax cuts, they are not the govt giving us anything, it's our money, all of it, the govt has no claim on the fruits of our labor.

ok proffesor xavier from xmen i forgot u know whats in everyones head tell me where is laveon bell going?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok proffesor xavier from xmen i forgot u know whats in everyones head tell me where is laveon bell going?

Jesus, that's a tough one, who would want him? The only kind of team that would make sense would be a good team that's missing a piece, but the problem is RB's just aren't important anymore, and if you're a very good team that almost good enough to go all the way, would you want a headcase like him on your team, he could ruin everything?

I think a chord can be struck between Patriotism and Nationalism that most people can get on board with.

Nationalism makes one very defensive and untrusting of outsiders whereas patriotism has a positive that showcases the best of what a nation and its people can be.

But need a blend of both to be safe, secure and prideful.

well if thats the def of nationalism why is trump always defensive ofrussia says we on the same level wouldn't u say russia is bad putin murders political opponents were nothin like them? why not criticize flynn for trying to kidnap a u.s. citizen to satisfy a foreign enemy?

Jesus, that's a tough one, who would want him? The only kind of team that would make sense would be a good team that's missing a piece, but the problem is RB's just aren't important anymore, and if you're a very good team that almost good enough to go all the way, would you want a headcase like him on your team, he could ruin everything?

good thing u aren't a gm u would be Cleveland brown level gm u would cut a.rodgers also he is def a asshole to his teammates and coach.