You guys see that theft by You Wager and SBR for 77k?

Hoops

What is a bet robot? And why would someone use one?

Robobet allows you to put in key numbers you are looking for and it will bet them for you the second the number becomes available. They are normally used on openers and are a minefield for guys not using them. You can set them up to also look for weather, injuries, refs whatever perameters you want to include. You can also set them up to bet multiple times until the numbers move to the non target number. I fought with bots all year at open on totals. I think they are horrible for the industry but this case is a complete joke.

Pay the guy and cash him out as soon as you suspect it. We have all been banned at a place or 2 for a book to pocket that kind of balance is disgusting as it gets.

I feel for the guy. That's the worst theft Ive seen by a non credit account in ages.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So even if a bet robot hit key numbers...dont the bets need to be right in order to win. I dont understand how that can justify not paying....esp when they allowed him/it to keep betting

In their rules it says if you use a bot you lose all your funds

They claim they lowered his limits to 1 dollar to prove it's a bot

But he says he chose to bet 1 dollar and even had a captcha on his account

Another long time poster said he has to enter a captcha before bets as well

I guess it's a thing

I was just banned for making a comment in said thread

Rotfl

SBR I made an account there couple months ago and started posting picks and i never posted there everyone asked to ban me saying ghost this ghost that bs I think I went 3-0 or 4-1 and was banned it was my first time ever there

Bunch of Non heterosexual humans and pussies on that site

In their rules it says if you use a bot you lose all your funds

They claim they lowered his limits to 1 dollar to prove it's a bot

But he says he chose to bet 1 dollar and even had a captcha on his account

Another long time poster said he has to enter a captcha before bets as well

I guess it's a thing

Nice...so if ur on a heater and run up your balance but start betting small if on a bad run ur entire balance be confiscated any time they feel like it

Robobet allows you to put in key numbers you are looking for and it will bet them for you the second the number becomes available. They are normally used on openers and are a minefield for guys not using them. You can set them up to also look for weather, injuries, refs whatever perameters you want to include. You can also set them up to bet multiple times until the numbers move to the non target number. I fought with bots all year at open on totals. I think they are horrible for the industry but this case is a complete joke.

Pay the guy and cash him out as soon as you suspect it. We have all been banned at a place or 2 for a book to pocket that kind of balance is disgusting as it gets.

I feel for the guy. That's the worst theft Ive seen by a non credit account in ages.

ROFL

Well the good news is that I have a few guys that like to bet $50-$100 on the same game with the same odds several times,  they probably think that it puts them under the radar. Now I will  let them win 70k and then confiscate the winnings unless they lose it all first  :laugh  #WinWin :bulb

That's funny I bet $50 on a total at pinny yesterday (wrong way) and you retards all moved the line 2.5 pts