You guys see that theft by You Wager and SBR for 77k?

Hoops

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sbr response

“The other thing that gets up my nose... any time there is a serious complaint at any book thought to be a possible SBR sponsor this same crap comes up. "SBR is bought and paid for and defends the book no matter what".

But over years and years, just about every genuine issue has ended up being sorted out and players helped.

Followed by a round of "thanks SBR", "So glad we have SBR".

We are not some sort of legal authority. We just try to help resolve problems between players and books. For free. And do a damn good job of it. Much better than any regulator you can name.

But still, the same crap every time. The new and inexperienced posters piling in is one thing. They probably know no better and just imagine SBR must be terrible based on the flood of posts from the few.

I don't let it bother me 99% of the time. But when it's experienced long term posters not just failing to pull them up, but even piling on when they should know better, that pushes me to this point of wanting to fight back.”

Fighting back by banning posters so they cannot give actual information

Lolololololololl

I have had numerous issues with books cheating me and SBR has not helped even one time.

When 1Vice magically changed my rollover from 5k to 50k they said this was standard operating procedure and the book did nothing wrong.

I don't even bother with involving them anymore.

Wow, WTF???

Guess he didn't get the name Stiffin Griffin by accident.  

The funny thing is youwager told him we are limiting you to 1 dollar

He said ok and bet dollar bets

They say it's a bot

Like the guy fucking said he'll bet a dollar

Youwager: we are limiting you to 1 dollar, please acknowledge this

Player: ok I'll bet one dollar

Youwager: this is suspicious, must be a bot

I’ve had my forum beefs (for fun) with Yankles and Kinger Guy but you are spot on..

This is the only forum i find any entertainment that’s why I used to make all the ghosts when I was banned

These guys let us talk shit to them as much as we want here with no censorship. If we were at SBR and told Shari she has AIDS and Walker was a fat fuck you would be banned immediately. There are so many dumb fuck morons at SBR like that Donk fuck and horse teeth Opie that place is unreadable

That Donk is an idiot

He’s not even remotely funny yet post a hundred times a day