Ted's Vegas Dinner....The true story

Teddy kgb

Is this the thing where joey said he'd slap scumbag john kelly if he saw him and 60 year old john kelly showed up and said hello to joey and nothing happened?

Close.....Joey said he’d spit in Johns face and in a meeting prior to the dinner they met and shook hands.....after that meeting John called Joeys girlfriend below average looking so Joey said he wanted one more shot at the spit face.....they met at the dinner and shook hands again lol

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Close.....Joey said he’d spit in Johns face and in a meeting prior to the dinner they met and shook hands.....after that meeting John called Joeys girlfriend below average looking so Joey said he wanted one more shot at the spit face.....they met at the dinner and shook hands again lol

not below average. The exact words were very average looking. That was a couple gfs ago for Donuts.

You heard wrong....Teddy asked for tips and I gave him a hundred without hesitation....ask around forumville Kinger, I have bought many posters dinner or lunch....you don’t know what you are talking about....would love to see you and Diablo fight for a check....got a feeling you both would run to the men’s room.... hahahahaha

Kinger was sweating big time when he was told he had to buy us food in Vegas. He was lucky that boat came to the rescue.

Check in Kinger, you cheap fuck  :laugh

And you want me to pay for your VIP champagne room time at the club???? :scratch

George was being an asshole that night.  I'm the brokest fuck at the table and he's reminding everyone that I have to pay for dinner because I won some stupid Super Bowl bet.  Boat, the gentleman, stepped in and took care of the bill.

And then George was bringing up the fact that I had a hat on at the table, and was saying I should take it off.  He also pointed it out to the rest of the table and the waiter.  I was like, WTF??  Guy has major balls, I'll give him that...

George was being an asshole that night.  I'm the brokest fuck at the table and he's reminding everyone that I have to pay for dinner because I won some stupid Super Bowl bet.  Boat, the gentleman, stepped in and took care of the bill.

And then George was bringing up the fact that I had a hat on at the table, and was saying I should take it off.  He also pointed it out to the rest of the table and the waiter.  I was like, WTF??  Guy has major balls, I'll give him that...

Gentlemen don’t wear hats at the table.

wow, how can George do that to a pal?  

I was just busting his balls to see if he would seriously pay 1500 bucks for a dinner of 6. Boat and I had discussed it privately and he told me he wanted to take care of the bill that night so I paid the tip I think but to see kingers reaction during the dinner with everyone ordering seafood towers and awesome steaks was priceless.

I was just busting his balls to see if he would seriously pay 1500 bucks for a dinner of 6. Boat and I had discussed it privately and he told me he wanted to take care of the bill that night so I paid the tip I think but to see kingers reaction during the dinner with everyone ordering seafood towers and awesome steals was priceless.

:laugh  :laugh  :laugh  :laugh 

George was being an asshole that night. I'm the brokest fuck at the table and he's reminding everyone that I have to pay for dinner because I won some stupid Super Bowl bet. Boat, the gentleman, stepped in and took care of the bill.

And then George was bringing up the fact that I had a hat on at the table, and was saying I should take it off. He also pointed it out to the rest of the table and the waiter. I was like, WTF?? Guy has major balls, I'll give him that...

It was after that night Kinger sent Toby the “file” on HR George on the condition he PM Rockets so Kinger would have an alibi :laugh

So to summarize one forum cool guy, Joey, met a bunch of banged up fucks for dinner and Teddy milked a guy out of numerous lap dances, free rooms and 3k knowing he was on his death bed? :laugh

You know free rolling Teddy kept have the tips he collected? :laugh

Just like he used our forum joint bets in that account a few years back to make some of his own plays...

Best part of this story is Brock being shut out.. had to drive him insane