Trump wins again

mikeman

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GREAT news Billy

Billy, do you have a pot to piss in, Ronald was asking the other day

I am not rich, that's for sure. Reaganomics that began in 1981 or 1982 has been bad for the middle class. The middle class did well beginning with FDR new deal in 1933 up until Reagan's trickle down myth of 1981. The gap between the middle class and the wealthiest has grown every year since Reagan was president. That is not good for a country. The growth in this gap needs to be stop ASAP.  The American people need to vote to end Reaganomics!

I'm starting to get sick of Trump, lots of tough talk but he doesn't do anything. You watch, all this big talk about shutting down the govt, it wont happen(maybe a day or 2 if it does), bitching about Mueller all the time - he has the power, fire him. Talking about releasing all these docs that will expose the dems and fbi corruption - doesn't do it. It's put up or shut up time.

Not to mention all this bitching about sat night live, jesus, stop watching it, I haven't watched it in 20 years. Not 1 person in america is influenced by sat night live,   yet trump wastes his time bitching about it.

Of course not.   The loser surrendered.   And you'll still be a loyal Cultist.   

“Trump wanted $5 billion for a pointless border wall to enforce his racist immigration policies,” Meyers said, “but he was too incompetent to figure out how to get it.”

It all started during last week’s Oval Office meeting, when Trump first agreed to take the blame for a government shutdown if Congress did not agree to fund the wall. “He started the meeting by calling it a ‘Pelosi shutdown’ and ended it by calling it ‘my shutdown,’” Meyers said. By Tuesday of this week, Sarah Huckabee Sanders was indicating that the White House was ready to back down from that promise.

“She went on Fox News and said both that the White House was negotiating with Congress over funding for the border and also, they already have the money so they don’t need it,” the host explained. “Wait, you do?” he asked. “Then why are you asking Congress for it and why are you threatening a government shutdown? You’re like a loan shark who doesn’t need the money back.”

In response to a reporter who asked Sanders if she’s “done the math” on using the savings from the USMCA trade deal to pay for the wall, Meyers said, “Of course the math doesn’t make any sense. The only way Trump’s ever going to get that wall is if he builds it with the portraits he bought with his charity money.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=12&v=VWcb6uwUoh8

Of course not.   The loser surrendered.   And you'll still be a loyal Cultist.   

“Trump wanted $5 billion for a pointless border wall to enforce his racist immigration policies,” Meyers said, “but he was too incompetent to figure out how to get it.”

It all started during last week’s Oval Office meeting, when Trump first agreed to take the blame for a government shutdown if Congress did not agree to fund the wall. “He started the meeting by calling it a ‘Pelosi shutdown’ and ended it by calling it ‘my shutdown,’” Meyers said. By Tuesday of this week, Sarah Huckabee Sanders was indicating that the White House was ready to back down from that promise.

“She went on Fox News and said both that the White House was negotiating with Congress over funding for the border and also, they already have the money so they don’t need it,” the host explained. “Wait, you do?” he asked. “Then why are you asking Congress for it and why are you threatening a government shutdown? You’re like a loan shark who doesn’t need the money back.”

In response to a reporter who asked Sanders if she’s “done the math” on using the savings from the USMCA trade deal to pay for the wall, Meyers said, “Of course the math doesn’t make any sense. The only way Trump’s ever going to get that wall is if he builds it with the portraits he bought with his charity money.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=12&v=VWcb6uwUoh8

You're right, maybe Trump will take the money saved from pulling out of Syria and spend it on the wall?

If Merlin says this is a good thing then I can confidently say it's a horrible move.

Winners: ISIS. Russia, Assad, Iran, Turkey

Losers: USA, Kurdish Ally Forces, European Allies.

Syria belongs to the syrians, with Assad as it's only ruler, he should be strong enough to scrub the nation clean of ISIS filth.

Not with the Traitor that is currently in charge. When he is removed, however he is removed, then it can begin to again.

Easily the most corrupt administration ever! Trump ran on draining the swamp.Lol. Then he nominated Scott Pruitt, Ryan Zinke, Mike Flynn. Tom Price, Ben Carson, Wilbur Ross, Carl Ichan, Betsy Devos. Oh my!

Trump is an idiot if he signs this continuing resolution, which gives him nothing for the wall(or anything else), Does he think it will get better later? It wont, it'll get worse, everyone is on to him, give him nothing and he'll back down. I'm gonna shut down the govt - no he isn't. he's gonna close border crossings - no he isn't, he's gonna stop releasing asylum seekers - keep them in custody until their cases are heard - nope.

Then you have his claims that he'll release these files that will show FISA corruption, etc - does he do it, nope. He's really upset about Rosenstein, does he fire him - nope. What's happening to Flynn, Manafort and others is terrible - use his pardon powers - nope. On and on, big talk, no action. It's as if he's under the delusion that his treatment by the media could get worse - it cant. He could and should do all these things and he would not be disliked by his enemies any more than he is already, they're at maximum hate already.

Trumps a pussy, I hate to say it but what more evidence do we need?

I dont think he'll pull out of syria either, the generals and lunatic republicans like Rubio and graham will whine, and he'll back down.

Trump is an idiot if he signs this continuing resolution, which gives him nothing for the wall(or anything else), Does he think it will get better later? It wont, it'll get worse, everyone is on to him, give him nothing and he'll back down. I'm gonna shut down the govt - no he isn't. he's gonna close border crossings - no he isn't, he's gonna stop releasing asylum seekers - keep them in custody until their cases are heard - nope.

Then you have his claims that he'll release these files that will show FISA corruption, etc - does he do it, nope. He's really upset about Rosenstein, does he fire him - nope. What's happening to Flynn, Manafort and others is terrible - use his pardon powers - nope. On and on, big talk, no action. It's as if he's under the delusion that his treatment by the media could get worse - it cant. He could and should do all these things and he would not be disliked by his enemies any more than he is already, they're at maximum hate already.

Trumps a pussy, I hate to say it but what more evidence do we need?

I dont think he'll pull out of syria either, the generals and lunatic republicans like Rubio and graham will whine, and he'll back down.

But you'll continue to support him like the obedient Cultist you are.   As will the gutless R's in Congress and the Senate.  

Of course there is.   Support our Country, remove the traitor from office.   

You're out of your mind, the democrats are the traitors, clinton was the one that colluded with russia. The simple fact is that the deep state is trying to overturn an election and destroy the man who won, that and that alone is an act of treason. Trump could do so much, but he lacks the courage.

You're out of your mind, the democrats are the traitors, clinton was the one that colluded with russia. The simple fact is that the deep state is trying to overturn an election and destroy the man who won, that and that alone is an act of treason. Trump could do so much, but he lacks the courage.

Cultist gotta Cult.  That's what the Idiot depends on.   

None of those who have pleaded, flipped or already imprisoned worked for Clinton or supported Clinton.   

Lots of outright lies coming out in a desperate attempt by the neocons to stop Trump from pulling out of syria, the lunatic shepard smith was running a crawl that "the US military assesses that ISIS has 20,000 fighters remaining in syria and iraq".  Back when Isis controlled 1/2 of each country, including Raqqa , Mosel, etc, the military never had estimates that high , it was always in the 10-15k range(a understatement). now they're down to controlling a couple mud hut villages and they vastly overestimate.

This is a perfect example of fake news, nothing you hear on TV is real anymore, it's all lies designed to push an agenda.