Stocks going off a cliff

Brock Landers

I'm about 2'3s out of the market(obviously i should have pulled more out), it's not the end of the world, I'll get back in at lower levels and be way ahead in the long run.

One can only imagine! How rich the middle class would be with only Democratic presidents. Stock markets under Clinton and Obama flourished.

Pathetic under Bush and Trump. One can only fantasy how high their 401k accounts would be under Hillary. Damn it!

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even Brock mush power couldn't turn around the Idiot's Pathetic Market.   This is a W type collapse the last few weeks.   People have lost Billions in their IRA's and 401K's, and investments.   The ONE redeeming quality his Presidency had is gone.   I knew the market would collapse under this incompetent idiot, when his policies finally took hold, but I stupidly thought his people would prevent him from destroying the economy and market Obama handed him so soon.   

Yes it does, the markets up, we're all rich, nothing to see here, move it along, move it along. :lol

fret not, it'll go down tomorrow or the next day and you can resume your doom and glooming.

CABBIE owns no shares. He was happy to see the bear peek because he was rooting for the guys like you and me to lose a %.

He has no clue about the stock market. Just cuts and pastes others analysis and then plays pretend.

BUT there is nothing like a HUUUUUGE RALLY!