Did you guys see Mariota smoke Winston in the 40?

KingRevolver

Eisen said Mariucci called Winston "the most astute X's and O's guy that he's ever put on the board" for his draft breakdowns.

"He was not only answering the questions that Steve was throwing at him but anticipating what that question might lead to next and answering that question before Steve even posed it," Eisen said.

NFL Media analyst Mike Mayock said Mariucci's comments were in line with what he had heard about Winston's football IQ and work ethic, which he has been told are "off the charts."

Amazingly enough, ESPN isn't reporting any of that. All they do is report that Winston would have the most INT's thrown in a season before being drafted #1. I don't know what their hard on is for ripping Jameis non-stop, but I used to hate the guy and their absurd bias reporting has lead me to almost root for him.

You have football people calling him the brightest X and O's QB they have ever interviewed for a draft. That's pretty important if you ask me... because everyone knows Jameis is a great athlete.

I dont like Jameis at all but this means nothing. We already knew he wasnt very fast and its not a big deal. I think a lot of people just assumed he was quick because he's black. People made the same assumption with Bridgewater last year, seems to be a large amount of people that have a hard time seeing a black QB as a pocket passer

Again I dont like Jameis and I wasn't nearly as impressed watching him on the field in college as most seemed to be (same with Mariota), but I will say I like his confidence. He impressed me some in the interview and obviously he threw the ball well today

Seems to be a growing belief that Winston will definitely be the top pick in the draft

Don't mean shit. Mariota is a product of a system. Winston is light years ahead of Mariota on the field, if he can keep his head screwed on straight. Mariota won't do DICK on Sundays. Will be a complete BUST. As I've mentioned before. The only way Mariota has any success on Sundays is if Chip trades up for him. And even then, I'm not sure he can play the position at the next level.

Don't mean shit. Mariota is a product of a system. Winston is light years ahead of Mariota on the field' date=' if he can keep his head screwed on straight. Mariota won't do DICK on Sundays. Will be a complete BUST. As I've mentioned before. The only way Mariota has any success on Sundays is if Chip trades up for him. And even then, I'm not sure he can play the position at the next level. [/quote']

Barry nailed it.

Winston is out of shape sporting a beer belly. The NFL combine is a joke. Let's see what they can do between a NFL D line.

That picture that was floating around was not taken recently. He did not show up to the combine looking anything like that.

From all accounts "Fuck her right in the PUSSY" killed it at the combine.Supposedly shocked teams in the interview portion. Came across FLAWLESSLY. Mariota isn't in the same STRATOSPHERE as Winston as far as playing on the next LEVEL. Not even CLOSE

That picture that was floating around was not taken recently. He did not show up to the combine looking anything like that.

From all accounts "Fuck her right in the PUSSY" killed it at the combine.Supposedly shocked teams in the interview portion. Came across FLAWLESSLY. Mariota isn't in the same STRATOSPHERE as Winston as far as playing on the next LEVEL. Not even CLOSE

Barry nailed it again.