Anyone hear from Yikesman?

KingRevolver

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love it how hurryup said that it was a moderator that doesnt lie who made the claim.

We all know that you cant believe more than 40% of what kinger says

He said he is not known for making false accusations. Big difference. And you even said you were inclined to believe him?

Appears he's being slow payed by TGF(see TGF store thread)

LOL  Is that his excuse now?  The points program was discontinued with Boat not being here to distribute items.  

Balls of steel, that's for sure.  I'll be happy to send him whichever prize he seems to want so badly.  

Hopefully, Yikesman was able to pay the other poster he's owed for a long time instead of giving the "I forgot" excuse. 

LOL  Is that his excuse now?  The points program was discontinued with Boat not being here to distribute items.  

Balls of steel, that's for sure.  I'll be happy to send him whichever prize he seems to want so badly.  

Hopefully, Yikesman was able to pay the other poster he's owed for a long time instead of giving the "I forgot" excuse. 

multiple stiff-jobs by this little sociopathic dweeb. reminds me of one of those episodes of killer kids when a little red headed teen nerd bashed his friends head in with a bat just to feel what it would be like