Anyone hear from Yikesman?

KingRevolver

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they were indeed literal figures, why do you assume they were white?

i'd like to know what color/race they were that could have offspring of completely different races

of course they're not literal figures but to say that is blasphemy in many circles... also blasphemy to suggest that noah couldn't have possibly gathered up millions of different species of insect/fish/etc... WAIT WAIT I DIDN'T GRAB 2 FLOWER HAT JELLYFISH!! I ONLY GRABBED 2 OF EACH OF THE OTHER 4000 KINDS OF JELLYFISH

i'd like to know what color/race they were that could have offspring of completely different races

of course they're not literal figures but to say that is blasphemy in many circles... also blasphemy to suggest that noah couldn't have possibly gathered up millions of different species of insect/fish/etc... WAIT WAIT I DIDN'T GRAB 2 FLOWER HAT JELLYFISH!! I ONLY GRABBED 2 OF EACH OF THE OTHER 4000 KINDS OF JELLYFISH

Noah was a real perve. He had sex with his own daughter and he was the best God could find.

I owed

Owe KINGER an amount off the forum, asked if he had dealt with PP with anyone in JF that owes me that covers what I owe him and SIMPLY ASK if they could possibly send you via PP and we could crossout two figures...…………………………...he choose and asked YISMAN

Bump

For those trying to start drama or make stupid assumptions...…...grow up.

Not blasphemy to all Christians...but as far as those choosing to believe that Adam and Eve were real and where did other races come from, there are many explanations on line should you choose to explore them.

As I don’t interpret everything literally, I have never felt the desire or need to go down that road.

Not blasphemy to all Christians...but as far as those choosing to believe that Adam and Eve were real and where did other races come from, there are many explanations on line should you choose to explore them.

As I don’t interpret everything literally, I have never felt the desire or need to go down that road.

Anyone that would believe that Noah literally got a pair of all many millions of different species on a boat needs their head examined.

Anyone that would believe that Noah literally got a pair of all many millions of different species on a boat needs their head examined.

You know how things get embellished over time and eventually become almost a fairytale, personally I think he was booking a couples dinner cruise and it morphed into a story of biblical proportions.

yisman hasn't done a thing

except getting called out and raked over the coals over an imaginary debt to kinger that he doesn't owe

i guess i'll send my real estate tax bill and credit card payment to kinger too since he says so

nobody talking about the many loans hes taken out and failed to payback at sbr. many many posters irate

Seems Yisman never agreed though

Yes, he didn't agree...…….END OF STORY

He was presented with a small financial option of moving money and he declined...………..NO BIG FUKING GAWDDAMN DEAL

Yisman and me have done numerous monetary transactions(payed and received) , and as stated a few days ago, A+ credit with me.

LOL Never agreed.

Correct. He never agreed to pay anyone anything because the tank is empty. He couldn't go, "Here's the money I owe you, Fishhead, you pay the guy."

Can't wait for Brock to use that one.

Poster: Hey, Brock, can you pay me (or this guy) the $500 you owe me?

Brock: Sorry! I don't agree!

I'm sure no one here will have anything to say about it.