Anyone hear from Yikesman?

KingRevolver

i originally took yisman's side when he said kinger was lying... but he left out the rest of it, and didn't even respond to my offer to help

sad because i considered yisman a friend, now i feel like he used me all these years like everyone else does

Sorry to hear that Mike. You have always been one of my favorite posters. At least you do know where to draw the line and accept when something is wrong. 

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear that Mike. You have always been one of my favorite posters. At least you do know where to draw the line and accept when something is wrong. 

yeah i hate to be on the same side as fisshead though!

really hoping fisshead and others get paid... yisman would've been near the top of the list of people i thought would never stiff/slowpay

Fistfuck is a top 5 annoying drunken retard

the only problem that i, and others, have had with him is that he seems to get irritated that people don't bow down to him and kiss his ass

yes he's god's gift to advantage gambling, but he doesn't do anything that the rest of us couldn't do if we were so inclined.  i made about $2800 yesterday with very little effort so it's not as though we are all just broke bums that get blinded by the bright light that is fisshead

I know zero about this or Yis, I do know he became a horse player a couple of years ago and that has crushed many a good man. It might be a factor in his finances. That being said I am off to Santa Anita( I am recession proof) to pay homage to the racing Gods.

Yizzy has bet the horses for a while. This was discussed at length on his EOG interview where he said he had gone pro for a couple of years. Yizzy admitted he had lost on horses for the previous two years.

Yizzy has said he placed thousands of bets on DraftKings. He got a free ride in that Draft Kings contest apparently. That is most likely where all of Yizzy's money went if you know how much Yizzy bets a game. 

I forgot how I ended up with his phone number but no less then 3 days after I did he calls me.....Calls, not text....and asked me in the calmest way if I wanted to run a scam with horse racing.....

I said i'd pass because I didn't know much about the ponies and would most likely fvck it up....

No doubt in my mind he's broke....

I forgot how I ended up with his phone number but no less then 3 days after I did he calls me.....Calls, not text....and asked me in the calmest way if I wanted to run a scam with horse racing.....

I said i'd pass because I didn't know much about the ponies and would most likely fvck it up....

No doubt in my mind he's broke....

A bit off topic, but related to a horse scam. The old wagerweb fell asleep at the wheel a few times. There was a period where I could place large bets on scratched horses and get loyalty points, which could be cashed in for free plays. For a good 4 months I cashed in thousands of dollars doing this. When they finally caught on, they confiscated about 5-7k in my account, but still let me play. It was peanuts compared to what I made off if this error,

They switched software maybe a year before they became baby heritage, and you could make correlated parlays like no run in first inning and under 1/ 1/2 hits first inning. You could bet tiger woods win the tourny, along with tiger woods finishes in the first 5 spots.

It perplexes me to this day how poorly run that book was. How in the hell could you allow this to happen? 

The funny thing is the loyalty points they gave out weren't accurate and should have been higher. I would have cleared 2-3k in freeplay money a day if it was accurate, with no risk.