How long after a funeral is the will read?

Teddy kgb

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It’s funny when a kid talks about things with which is not acquainted to a paralegal who is been through this several times. What you need is a smart estate planner/will drafter and trust. Your goal is to have things titled in trust etc to avoid having to go thru probate court.

Even then it’s still a timely process.

The people who go through probate court are primarily the people with no will or no easily transferable (POD) assets. If you’re having to hire a probate lawyer you probably should’ve hired an estate planner much earlier.

Lol. Ok IAG.

I think you should stick to cold cases involving missing hicks throughout the Midwest. You seem more knowledgeable at that nonsense than serious business matters

Lol. Ok IAG.

I think you should stick to cold cases involving missing hicks throughout the Midwest. You seem more knowledgeable at that nonsense than serious business matters

You’re funny. Doesn’t even know the goal is to AVOID probate with good financial planning.

https://www.schomerlawgroup.com/blog/probate/how-long-does-probate-take-in-california/

The probate process can take anywhere from six months to 2 years to complete. The length of the process depends on the size of the estate and whether there are any unusual assets that require special attention. Also, unexpected issues may arise that can prolong the process. When there is a will, the process is generally simpler because the administrator and heirs have already been identified in the will.

Hahahaha. We all know you don’t have any money. What we didn’t know was you were stupid also.

You’re funny. Doesn’t even know the goal is to AVOID probate with good financial planning.

https://www.schomerlawgroup.com/blog/probate/how-long-does-probate-take-in-california/

The probate process can take anywhere from six months to 2 years to complete. The length of the process depends on the size of the estate and whether there are any unusual assets that require special attention. Also, unexpected issues may arise that can prolong the process. When there is a will, the process is generally simpler because the administrator and heirs have already been identified in the will.

Hahahaha. We all know you don’t have any money. But we didn’t know was you were stupid also.

Yes we did

- Sleepy

Hahahaha. We all know you don’t have any money. But we didn’t know was you were stupid also.

Lol, I could buy you, IAG.

Some dumb hick midwestern broad who obsesses over cryptocurrency trying to act like she has more money and knows more about business than me. I love cock.

Iag what a silly little midwestern girl

I love cock

Hank hd a huge score of $570 and bought an iPhone iPad and idildo

Very clear here you aren’t on his level

Check back in when you have huge fucccckin score like that

For now exit stage left and leave the thread to the big city folk

Iag what a silly little midwestern girl

I love cock

Hank hd a huge score of $570 and bought an iPhone iPad and idildo

Very clear here you aren’t on his level

Check back in when you have huge fucccckin score like that

For now exit stage left and leave the thread to the big city folk

Lol

It’s funny. The more I display proof of how much more money I have and how much of a better life I have than all of you, the more angry and visceral my haters become.

Take this silly broad IAG who tries to act like the “cool chick” amongst the dudes, along with sleepy, FW, losco and all these other brokedicks from Nowhere, USA

I post nonstop winners. Beachfront condos (not only the one I live in but a second one my fiancé and I are considering buying). Meals from fine steakhouses. Thousands of dollars in all the latest new apple products. I live in a $1.4 million condo a half mile from the beach. I live in the heart and soul of the pacific rim, perhaps the most important city on the planet.

And yet the haters who post here who are all broke, blue collar people from flyover shitty states try and tell me what’s up when it comes to money, business matters, etc.

I kinda feel bad for you guys. But then again I don’t.

I love cock.

It’s funny. The more I display proof of how much more money I have and how much of a better life I have than all of you, the more angry and visceral my haters become.

Take this silly broad IAG who tries to act like the “cool chick” amongst the dudes, along with sleepy, FW, losco and all these other brokedicks from Nowhere, USA

I post nonstop winners. Beachfront condos (not only the one I live in but a second one my fiancé and I are considering buying). Meals from fine steakhouses. Thousands of dollars in all the latest new apple products. I live in a $1.4 million condo a half mile from the beach. I live in the heart and soul of the pacific rim, perhaps the most important city on the planet.

And yet the haters who post here who are all broke, blue collar people from flyover shitty states try and tell me what’s up when it comes to money, business matters, etc.

I love cock.

How about posting a bank statement instead of an iPad that has probably been returned or pawned by now?

I love cock.

For such a knowledgeable business person you must of missed the course on accounts payable

I love cock

Iag, I was gonna ask you what kind of panties you were wearing this morning, but then I remembered your an ugly, beat chick from the Midwest and not one of the beautiful beach beauties I’m used to. Girls I’m used to such as my fiancé wear sexy thongs and such, but girls like you probably wear gross granny panties with skidmarks from 2 days ago on them. Puke.

So don’t worry, I won’t ask.

Iag, I was gonna ask you what kind of panties you were wearing this morning, but then I remembered your an ugly, beat chick from the Midwest and not one of the beautiful beach beauties I’m used to. Girls I’m used to such as my fiancé wear sexy thongs and such, but girls like you probably wear gross granny panties with skidmarks from 2 days ago on them. Puke.

Ok

dont you feel digusting when you watch your mom change?