What are you doing RIGHT NOW?

IAG

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One time I told the place literally three or four times it had to be pie cut because they had made that mistake before( sending the squares.) It was almost comical how much I emphasized it. When the driver showed up he told me they had messed up and cut it into squares. I totally thought he was kidding. I have no idea why they didn’t make another one, but I have not ordered from them since.

Damn shame because it was my favorite pizza place.

the driver had them cut it into squares on purpose

landers' trick of taking out the middle row and squeezing the rest together

Thanks Billy. Considering there were two tornadoes that touched down less than a mile from my house, I came out relatively unscathed. I just have too much dependence on electricity. If you are going to have a tornado though, this is a great community in which to have one. Tons of volunteers to help neighbors and strangers clean up their yards and repair damage.

Wow. Didn’t see this at all. Glad to hear all is ok.

People who know me know I play a lot of “sign” plays. (No comments please)

This morning went to shower and at top of stairs was a KU Bookstore bag (mom’s Alma Mater) with my baby booties in it. Obviously cat found somewhere downstairs and dragged it up. I was so excited...ran in to put in bet, only to see Jayhawks played last night. They creamed Boston College 48-24 as a 19.5 dog. Was so bummed. Didn’t even look at games last night. Cat is now past-posting sign plays.