What are you doing RIGHT NOW?

IAG

there has to be some music you like from the 80s

you still have prince, whitney, tina turner, new order, depeche mode, smiths, beastie boys, nwa etc that were making good popular music in the 80s

The old Metallica stuff (hate their music beyond the Black Album).  That's about the extent of it.

I liked NWA back when I was a kid but it's hard to listen to now.

Never liked Prince.  Whitney Houston is chick music.  Tina Turner?  Hard pass.  Depeche Mode? Never.  Beastie Boys?  They were okay for a while.  Won't seek out one of their songs and would probably turn it off if it was on.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every decade is worse than the one before imo. 80s did have some shit music. I listened to all of it (sans heavy metal) but agree with Monkey here. except REM obviously. I LOVED 80s music in the 80s....REALLY loved it....but has not stood the test of time for me like 70s music has.

There are many good bands that I still appreciate from the 80s, but many I used to love that I just can’t listen to anymore. The Smiths are one that lost their luster for me surprisingly.

The old Metallica stuff (hate their music beyond the Black Album).  That's about the extent of it.

I liked NWA back when I was a kid but it's hard to listen to now.

Never liked Prince.  Whitney Houston is chick music.  Tina Turner?  Hard pass.  Depeche Mode? Never.  Beastie Boys?  They were okay for a while.  Won't seek out one of their songs and would probably turn it off if it was on.

well you have to admit you are one of those people that will hate 100 things for every 1 thing they like 

:cheers

WTF? Why would that cross your mind?

I take two day.

Wtf is right. I said I have to take a shower and rdalert asked why on weekend. I said it had to be done, and that it would also help me wake up. You quoted me, and called me a hippie.

I then asked if it wouldn’t be more hippie like to NOT take a shower, and here we are.

iag you're getting in some weird arguments

my "real world" argument with my daughter is that i want to wait for halftime of nc st/west va before going to lunch at kfc  :laugh

Lol....Just this one. I have no idea where Balco is coming from. Out of left field.

Tuna salad and Lizzo were legit. Have Uber or Bitesquad deliver...problem solved. I know one of them has KFC. I guess halftime is not long away, so forget that and hold your ground.

Wtf is right. I said I have to take a shower and rdalert asked why on weekend. I said it had to be done, and that it would also help me wake up. You quoted me, and called me a hippie.

I then asked if it wouldn’t be more hippie like to NOT take a shower, and here we are.

Gottcha! I didn’t read through all the post. I usually only use mobile at the site when I’m out in about. So a lot of times I just read the newer post.

that is exactly what i said, that she likes penises

but if obama is black for being half black, why isn't someone gay if they have sex with people of the same gender?

it's unreal that not one single celebrity can ever give an interview where they celebrate family values or monogamy

Actually Drew Brees did last week and was villified.