What are you doing RIGHT NOW?

IAG

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went down to go put my free play into action.  Consisted of $15 in Total Rewards credits and another $15 in free play.

Put the card in the machine.  Password into the account.  What do I see?  A $15 free play and a $140 free play?  WTF?  

It was like finding cash in your winter coat when you put it on for the first time in the fall. Have no idea where that came from.  It was not listed on my account.  Played it through and cashed out for $100.89.  I'll take it. 

We got nailed earlier bringing fresh beers down from the room.  Security stopped us around the corner from the escalators. 

Are you fucking kidding me?  

Ive stayed at this property a good 20x.  And never an issue.  Other than when my wife got us 86'd back to the room a few months ago.  But whatever.

Won't be coming back after this trip.  Fuck the Ak Chin!! 

We got nailed earlier bringing fresh beers down from the room.  Security stopped us around the corner from the escalators. 

Are you fucking kidding me?  

Ive stayed at this property a good 20x.  And never an issue.  Other than when my wife got us 86'd back to the room a few months ago.  But whatever.

Won't be coming back after this trip.  Fuck the Ak Chin!! 

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW