What are you doing RIGHT NOW?

IAG

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been since grade school since Ive been stung by a bee. 

Little fucker got in my shirt somehow walking from the grocery store to my car in the parking lot.  Out of nowhere I'm like WHAT THE FUCK.  

Son of a bitch.  Pulled over, took my shirt off and the little fucker was stuck to the inside of my shirt.

Yikes

Little fucker got in my shirt somehow walking from the grocery store to my car in the parking lot. Out of nowhere I'm like WHAT THE FUCK.

Son of a bitch. Pulled over, took my shirt off and the little fucker was stuck to the inside of my shirt.

A wasp got me on the neck a few years ago at the golf course and I thought I got shot. Lol

Little fucker got in my shirt somehow walking from the grocery store to my car in the parking lot. Out of nowhere I'm like WHAT THE FUCK.

Son of a bitch. Pulled over, took my shirt off and the little fucker was stuck to the inside of my shirt.

I hate bees with a passion. One got into my drink when I was a kid and stung me in the tongue.

Sitting here appreciating the fine aroma of rain water mixed with tracked cat litter in basement. Didn’t listen yesterday when I was warned, and went down to take a shower last night to find water in the basement. Thank God all the furniture had been moved out so I could get the tile up for replacement, but all the fans and so forth were put away. And my shop vac is not working. I just bought it two months ago...no idea what’s wrong.

Called a few places in town that do water removal and so forth, but everybody is booked, because we are having flooding everywhere. My neighbors are all outside shoveling snow away from their houses but I’m not about all that. I’m just sitting here wondering how I got myself into this position. Again. I did find one guy on CL who is going to come by and take a look at the snow on the roof and see if there are any ice dams.

Didn’t think it was that bad, and then I went into a room that was dry, into to another room which I found did have water... must’ve come from somewhere else so I’m very confused.

FAWWWWWWWKKKKKKKKKK. But I think I’ll just take an Ativan and put some more basketball players in. At least I’ve been running really well in basketball so I can afford all these handymen types.

LARRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYY

Just mopping the floor and dropping fries at burger barn, my job.

Camper! Get over here. I’ll pay you 10 times what you’re making to come mop up my downstairs.

Of course I can’t offer you continuing employment. But if you’re handy, I could probably have you fix other things.

someone send dingo a pm, IAG all horned up this AM

i even gotta stay sitting at the desk for a few minutes because that "mop up my downstairs" line.

Lolololol

Dingo just my pal, but at this point I would let almost anyone mop up my downstairs...it’s really wet.