What are you doing RIGHT NOW?

IAG

Waiting for my doctor to open, he took me off blood pressure medication on the 14th and told me to call him if I went over 140/90 and to check every morning.....we’ll I’ve been steady 164/112 and thought I just needed batteries in my machine only to get them this morning and registered 167/114

He had said how well I was doing, lost 15lbs between visited, been eating well and not drinking 4/7 days of the week......still find it hard to believe it could shoot up that much in such a short time

Hope I make it til 11am

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waiting for my doctor to open, he took me off blood pressure medication on the 14th and told me to call him if I went over 140/90 and to check every morning.....we’ll I’ve been steady 164/112 and thought I just needed batteries in my machine only to get them this morning and registered 167/114

He had said how well I was doing, lost 15lbs between visited, been eating well and not drinking 4/7 days of the week......still find it hard to believe it could shoot up that much in such a short time

Hope I make it til 11am

Geez.  Glad I’m at the gym...but my BP runs low thankfully.   GL.    

u should probably  stop drinking altogether...unsolicited advice

Getting car serviced.   6months or 5000 miles.   I have 2500 miles. 

How much they rip you off for on that? i recall taking my Toyota into the dealer a few years back for my air bag recall, I sat there for almost 2 hours listening to the poor saps paying $500-600 for their 30,000 miles "service".

Hope I make it til 11am

A rebound effect is expected, those numbers are not that high, you could try cutting the dose in half to wean off, what's your medication?

How much they rip you off for on that? i recall taking my Toyota into the dealer a few years back for my air bag recall, I sat there for almost 2 hours listening to the poor saps paying $500-600 for their 30,000 miles "service".

First 2-3 years everything like that is free.