Colin Kaepernick gets paid

ajt

according to ACH, the prisons are only full of blacks because of white privilege

has nothing to do with committing crimes... just random stops and arrests for no reason lol

blaming whites has gotten black people nowhere, their leadership and politicians that pander to the black community have done nothing but a disservice by teaching our youth that they are some kind of victims

blacks/whites/hispanics/asians... if you go to school and work hard you will be successful, if you have respect for property and people you will have a decent life and won't bet put in shitty situations, it's not hard

ACH is also prone to hyperbole.

But he also understands a lot really well on the macro level.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kaepernick is half white. Only white victimization can result in someone thinking he hates white people because he decided to take a stand against police shooting of unarmed black men which they are all for.

Cmon man Kaepernick doesn’t give a shit about any of that. He just happened to hook up with an activist chick and got pussy whipped. He doesn’t give one single fuck about unarmed black men.

In the end he will be the big loser here. His militant girlfriend will move on from him and start fucking another chick, or a Doberman, or whatever else those weird sad chicks do. Meanwhile Kaepernick will have whatever money he was awarded, which will probably be what he would’ve made after a 10 year career in the NFL as a backup and spot starter.

His real loss will be in never playing the game again. These guys haven’t known anything else since they were little kids and for the most part they love the game. Years from now he will regret his decision and wished he picked a normal girl and kept his mouth shut and just played football. This is indisputable.

Cmon man Kaepernick doesn’t give a shit about any of that. He just happened to hook up with an activist chick and got pussy whipped. He doesn’t give one single fuck about unarmed black men.

In the end he will be the big loser here. His militant girlfriend will move on from him and start fucking another chick, or a Doberman, or whatever else those weird sad chicks do. Meanwhile Kaepernick will have whatever money he was awarded, which will probably be what he would’ve made after a 10 year career in the NFL as a backup and spot starter.

His real loss will be in never playing the game again. These guys haven’t known anything else since they were little kids and for the most part they love the game. Years from now he will regret his decision and wished he picked a normal girl and kept his mouth shut and just played football. This is indisputable.

great post

If he didn't give a shit, he would not have kneeled and kept doing it and you wouldn't have gotten so upset.

If he didn't give a shit, he would not have kneeled and kept doing it and you wouldn't have gotten so upset.

once he started doing it, what was he gonna do, give up?

kind of painted himself into a corner... and i have no idea what he was thinking but bfo's opinion seems like a great possibility, since he didn't really care about any activism before the girlfriend

he's smart

but also a liar (no way is he telling a cop to fuck off) and a cheater

I would tell a cop to fuck off. Maybe not in those exact words but if he wants me to get out of the car or search my trunk, he is going to have some explaining to do. But I am a rich white guy so I can drive with coke in the trunk and not break a sweat.

I did not cheat as SBR said. When you win $200 like dlowilly, it is all fair. When you win TEN THOUSAND, you are a scammer.

once he started doing it, what was he gonna do, give up?

kind of painted himself into a corner... and i have no idea what he was thinking but bfo's opinion seems like a great possibility, since he didn't really care about any activism before the girlfriend

He did it. He was the only player that ever did and white people have been freaked out to this day. It is not a coincidence that ALL of the people upset are WHITE.

I would tell a cop to fuck off. Maybe not in those exact words but if he wants me to get out of the car or search my trunk, he is going to have some explaining to do. But I am a rich white guy so I can drive with coke in the trunk and not break a sweat.

I did not cheat as SBR said. When you win $200 like dlowilly, it is all fair. When you win TEN THOUSAND, you are a scammer.

i hear you

but why would a cop be randomly searching your car/trunk?  unless they got a call "hey look for that rich white guy driving a maserati, he just shot up the street"   :laugh

LOL. What other player in any league would be vilified like he was and stand their ground? It was a minor issue that was blown completely out of proportion by white NFL fans that are very racist.

He did not prefer to take the money. He preferred to play and tried. He did not bow down to the master like white people wanted him to.

He sued the league because he was blackballed and they settled as an admission of guilt. They would rather pay him than play him.

Fake news.

I wasn’t upset at all. Did think it was annoying the media wouldn’t stop talking about it though just because it fit their agenda.

No problem with people protesting as long as they aren’t infringing on others rights (blocking roads and the like). It’s what this country was founded on and peaceful demonstrations are always fine with me.

I wasn’t upset at all. Did think it was annoying the media wouldn’t stop talking about it though just because it fit their agenda.

No problem with people protesting as long as they aren’t infringing on others rights (blocking roads and the like). It’s what this country was founded on and peaceful demonstrations are always fine with me.

The media would not stop talking about it because half of white America went nuts.

i hear you

but why would a cop be randomly searching your car/trunk?  unless they got a call "hey look for that rich white guy driving a maserati, he just shot up the street"   :laugh

They wouldn't. I have white privilege. They routinely ask to search the trunk of a black man's car for a burned tail light. That is the purpose of the stop as they admit.

They wouldn't. I have white privilege. They routinely ask to search the trunk of a black man's car for a burned tail light. That is the purpose of the stop as they admit.

do you have a burned tail light?

maybe it's more a privilege of intelligence not to be driving around with illegal stuff in a car and give cops a reason to pull you over.

having a working vehicle is part of avoiding police contact... some of the neighborhoods i drive through, it seems like the newest car is from 1995

do you have a burned tail light?

maybe it's more a privilege of intelligence not to be driving around with illegal stuff in a car and give cops a reason to pull you over.

having a working vehicle is part of avoiding police contact... some of the neighborhoods i drive through, it seems like the newest car is from 1995

Yes, I have been stopped for a burned tail light and a burned head light. FYI both times.

The media would not stop talking about it because half of white America went nuts.

And because that’s what the media wants, if it was a 180 to the other end of the political spectrum they wouldn’t have reported on it at all.

I just hate double standards, and people that see every single issue the same way politically. It just shows me that they’re stupid, if you have an open mind it’s imposssible to be on the same side every time. Anyone capable of thinking for themselves will formulate their own opinions and not always follow in lockstep.

And because that’s what the media wants, if it was a 180 to the other end of the political spectrum they wouldn’t have reported on it at all.

I just hate double standards, and people that see every single issue the same way politically. It just shows me that they’re stupid, if you have an open mind it’s imposssible to be on the same side every time. Anyone capable of thinking for themselves will formulate their own opinions and not always follow in lockstep.

I don't know why. Because if a white player made a symbolic gesture for Trump, he would be a hero.