Looking for Forum Input...

Deemer

Deemer illl be honest been rooting against ya to lose. No offense.

But think its garbage and soon as I get in front of a computer heading to eog to let them know my opinion.

Now you know why voodoo saved 80 plays till the end.

I respect all honesty. I didn't think I'd hold on to #1. I was hoping to cash in #2. Now #3 is most likely destination.

It's utter bullshit Vodoo wins with these shady plays, not to mention, he fired off 15-20 plays a day down the stretch... a lot of 'skill' in that.

Nightmare will be if his plays gets posted correctly and he bombs them' date=' gonna be another black eye for EOG[/quote']

Seanie, JK is allowing the 11-2 "Ghost" plays.

Which means Vodoo wins, he's up 7.5 units with 8 plays. would have to go 0-8.

Guy is fucking shady as shit, check my latest bumps.

If you're being sarcastic, you have me.

Please do. Read Rules 10/11 on the 1st page and basically pages 59-60 for the bullshit.

I wish I could find the part where JK said "Vodoo is the real deal and posted his link", it's in there somewhere.

no man, no sarcasm. JK fucked this one up and you have every right to complain

no man, no sarcasm. JK fucked this one up and you have every right to complain

I just don't see the result being changed or justified. Kelly obviously loves these touts. I don't even know if Vodoo is an entrant in the contest. Kelly fucked up. He should definitely remedy the situation somehow. Idk if it would be fair to make Vodoo resubmit 13 plays or what...

JK has the tendency to put in all of his buddies in big contests... he put a few of them in the $10k radio contest, including that child molester kicker from Stanford. So, JK does have a history to favor his pals in these things.

Having said that, I'm not sure he cheated here and can't say that he did... but if he went against his own rules then you definitely have a case, Deemer. And why the fuck weren't the plays posted right after the start of the games?

Also, as far as poster Voodoo goes... he's one of the good guys. So I hate seeing the both of you caught up in JK's fuck up.

JK has the tendency to put in all of his buddies in big contests... he put a few of them in the $10k radio contest, including that child molester kicker from Stanford. So, JK does have a history to favor his pals in these things.

Having said that, I'm not sure he cheated here and can't say that he did... but if he went against his own rules then you definitely have a case, Deemer. And why the fuck weren't the plays posted right after the start of the games?

Also, as far as poster Voodoo goes... he's one of the good guys. So I hate seeing the both of you caught up in JK's fuck up.

Good points. Vodooo followed the rules. I think he's a fukking luckbox for firing off 15 plays/day though.

Kelly fucked up. I'm not looking for handouts, I'm looking for rules to be followed.