Looking for Forum Input...

Deemer

The Craziest part of this is yisman saw this at around 1-2 AM and didn't bring up a gripe. Idk if he knows something I don't but expected a contest player as well known as yisman to voice his opinion strongly

Now Yisman is in on it? They are all getting a third. Should of known that guy was a scammer when he said he didn't have a favorite team and roots for everybody. Guy saw he wasn't getting cash from placing in the contest so he cuts a deal with the 2 bad guys.

Like I mentioned to you earlier boat on the topic of that 100 bucks you sent out twice...Everyone in these forums are scamming one way or another.

Let's not.

You simply don't have the spine to do so.

After all the dust settles, if you are unhappy i'll put you in touch with EOG ownership.

I doubt Kelly has the contact info

What the fuck is going on here. You tell deemer one day "my daughter would be lucky to find someone like you" Now you want your daughter to find a spineless little fella? Boat I will ask you the question you asked me earlier....Day drinking?

This forum is NUTS.

Kelly didn't cheat

Vodoo didn't cheat

You are whining and Vodoo is handing you first place after a 10-2 day

Enjoy your 5k

Boat you are kind of playing both sides here.

Your own signature here said " If a guy is even 2 minutes late" he is DQ'd. John posted them 15 hours later.lol

So players have to stick to rules to the minute but guys running contests with our money can do whatever the fuck they want?

Not sure if you are just playing with the boy but doesnt make much sense

some...........but still a 4.5 on a 0-10 scale.

give me a few hours, you haven't seen anything yet

Ughh, I got about another hour maybe 3, so lets hit the bottle a little harder now so I get to see some fireworks before my day ends.

I'm not sure what's worse here. Me posting in this thread, because it's a good read and entertaining. Deemer complaining because he's going to lose out on some cash. Voodoo getting screwed out of legit plays because Deemer throws a fit. JK/Voodoo/Yisman scamming the forum for 1000 bucks.

Lots of storylines to follow up on when the dust settles. But I feel bad for Voodoo if those were legit plays and only get voided because he's not a crybaby and agreed the plays can be voided, when they shouldn't be since he didn't do anything wrong.

Deemer should of just done the right thing and bombed in the contest so he wouldn't have to worry about this happening. Not as wise as I said above now that I think about it.

Lets say I hammer him. Then what are the chances I even get paid if I finish 3rd... Less or more?

I think Kelly is shady as shit, I've said that. I've seen him in 2-3 years of action. I don't know Vodoo from a new poster, I don't want to call him a fraud, YET. He seems okay with the plays being void.

However, it could all be an act.

Kelly is still conjuring that email.

If this is true. Why would you enter his contests? It's like betting with Brock Landers. It the risk you take. Don't come crying now.

Guest boatboatboat

Boat you are kind of playing both sides here.

Your own signature here said " If a guy is even 2 minutes late" he is DQ'd. John posted them 15 hours later.lol

So players have to stick to rules to the minute but guys running contests with our money can do whatever the fuck they want?

Not sure if you are just playing with the boy but doesnt make much sense

penalizing Kelly is fine.

But Kelly breaking HIS rule is penalizing Vodo

penalizing Kelly is fine.

But Kelly breaking HIS rule is penalizing Vodo

not true , a veteran post up contest players knows that if those set of rules are in place and you choose to use it to your advantage (so people cant see your precious plays late in the contest and go the other way or same way to block you) you ALaWAYS make sure that the contest MOD is aware, on the ball, ready to go, ready to post the plays, BEFORE using that risky option. its a 2 part rule both parts must come together (every veteran contest post up player knows this). a random eMAIL at that stage when NO emails where yet reported in the thread yet using that rule is way risky and is actually 100% on the player...