Looking for Forum Input...

Deemer

he graded as winners and was letting stand a set of plays that violated rule 11? so dont call it cheating, I suppose you could call it not fair to the other post up players in the running? or perhaps inaccurate? or a bit careless? a bit softer.

was he cheating in that he took in EMAILS from a buddy past few days and only on an 11-2 day showed all the posters the win and time stamp as in a planned cheating event? hard to imagine for me I say no way.

Guest boatboatboat

Deem if you had e-mailed your plays to Kelly and Kelly forgot to post them and another player complained, would you have agreed to have your 10-2 day tossed out?

YES

or

NO

he graded as winners and was letting stand a set of plays that violated rule 11? so dont call it cheating, I suppose you could call it not fair to the other post up players in the running? or perhaps inaccurate? or a bit careless? a bit softer.

was he cheating in that he took in EMAILS from a buddy past few days and only on an 11-2 day showed all the posters the win and time stamp as in a planned cheating event? hard to imagine for me I say no way.

JK and Voodoo are not buddies.......

Guest boatboatboat

Try the problem is because Kelly didn't post the plays VODO suffers?

Ask your self this............

If Deem had e-mailed his plays to Kelly and Kelly hadn't posted them and Deem had gone 10-2 do you think Deem would be fine with having HIS 10-2 day tossed out because Kelly didn't post the plays? LMAO we BOTH know the answer to that..............

Guest boatboatboat

yes but vodo took a risk that rule 11 would be followed along with the advantage of nobody seeing his play. its a gutsy call and it lost for him due to JK not following through like a true top contest MOD..

huh?

Vodo followed the rules

PERIOD

he didn't do shit wrong

Since when is posting the truth coming down hard on someone?

Boatboatboat has ALWAYS been strict about following rules...until today. I know it is because he just doesn't like Deemer because I can't for the life of me figure out why he suddenly doesn't care about an extremely important contest rule.

Guest boatboatboat
I think it is "right" for deemer to expect the rules to be followed by all. This includes the guys running the contest.

WVU

Honest question

Let's assume Deemer doesn't think Kelly was cheating. IMO that's a fair assumption.

Deemer saw the rules hadn't been followed, but in his heart knows it really isn't having an affect on the outcome.

Deemer points out the rules weren't followed and says at TGF "well Kelly is likely getting a 50% split"........... which deemer REALLY doesn't think is true

Vodo steps up and says "fine toss out my 11-2 day"................

Here is the question WVU..............at that point should Deemer have just did what he did, or stepped up to the plate LIKE A MAN and said "Vodo wow this is a mess, Kelly fucked up, but I don't think you guys cheated, lets work something out. Maybe EOG will help or we can do some sort of split"

Should Deem as THE REAL MAN he claims to be have done that?

WVU

Honest question

Let's assume Deemer doesn't think Kelly was cheating. IMO that's a fair assumption.

Deemer saw the rules hadn't been followed, but in his heart knows it really isn't having an affect on the outcome.

Deemer points out the rules weren't followed and says at TGF "well Kelly is likely getting a 50% split"........... which deemer REALLY doesn't think is true

Vodo steps up and says "fine toss out my 11-2 day"................

Here is the question WVU..............at that point should Deemer have just did what he did, or stepped up to the plate LIKE A MAN and said "Vodo wow this is a mess, Kelly fucked up, but I don't think you guys cheated, lets work something out. Maybe EOG will help or we can do some sort of split"

Should Deem as THE REAL MAN he claims to be have done that?

This is all moot because it isn't up to Deemer to decide whether JK or anyone else is cheating. Even if Deemer didn't bitch, the majority of the other contestants would have bitched.

Guest boatboatboat

This is all moot because it isn't up to Deemer to decide whether JK or anyone else is cheating. Even if Deemer didn't bitch, the majority of the other contestants would have bitched.

Is it?

hmmmmmmmmmm

Well, I think most would have when they saw Vodo taking it up the ass jumped in and slowed the process down to see that it was settled in a fair fashion.

Deemer on the other hand sat in the corner giggling because he will win $ he knows he doesn't deserve.