Looking for Forum Input...

Deemer

Shaking the bush boss.

01-02-2015, 01:11 PM

Yikes I just read the link.

I will say this. having to enforce a rule knowing it will piss someone off is never easy. But if you don't do it, why even have the rules?

But again it's not easy.

I HATE DQing people. It scares me they won't play in future contest, won't support the contest books and may even leave TGF. But as long as I am following the rules I know I am doing right.

What is the real fuck up is when I mess up and forget a time rule I put in place. When that happens (and it does) I just punt and try to do what is best for the community.

I like John, but dealing with posters isn't his best attribute. He has ZERO support in any way from EOG ownership.

Saloon this shit

Guest boatboatboat

what are you trying to say? Come out and say what you think. Don't be skerred and don't hold back. I will correct you if you are off and set you straight

we will get drunk some day and spill our guts

what a tale it will be

I didn't read this thread, just the ruling and original post so sorry if this was addressed... but why the fuck is Voodoo being punished because JK didn't follow the rules? :scratch

If Voodoo did exactly what was asked of him and followed all rules, he shouldn't be screwed.

How hard is it to screen shot the e-mail with the E-Mails time stamp, and post that? That would clear up whether he was late or there was cheating... Given that I doubt Voodoo would cheat, almost guarantee he wouldn't, I am so baffled as to how his wins don't count when he followed the rules exactly as they were set forth for him.

Guest boatboatboat
I didn't read this thread, just the ruling and original post so sorry if this was addressed... but why the fuck is Voodoo being punished because JK didn't follow the rules? :scratch

As long as Deem gets his (or Vodo's) does it really matter?

JK has the tendency to put in all of his buddies in big contests... he put a few of them in the $10k radio contest, including that child molester kicker from Stanford. So, JK does have a history to favor his pals in these things.

Having said that, I'm not sure he cheated here and can't say that he did... but if he went against his own rules then you definitely have a case, Deemer. And why the fuck weren't the plays posted right after the start of the games?

Also, as far as poster Voodoo goes... he's one of the good guys. So I hate seeing the both of you caught up in JK's fuck up.

I agree Boat as that was my point as well. Who the fuck do you penalize when its Kelly who is the asshat

No real winner when you got a train wreck running the thing.

:bulb

I agree that there's 0% chance if Deemer E-mailed his picks to Kelly on time, and followed the rules, that he would let Kelly void his plays because of a mistake made by Kelly.

ZERO PERCENT CHANCE. Not a shot at you Deemer - I wouldn't let the fukkk void my picks either if they were in on time.

If I was in your shoes, I'd want to see a screenshot with a time stamp of the E-Mail - once I was provided with that, I would accept that he went 11-2 and move on with my life. I don't blame you for asking for some transparency, but I don't think Voodoo should be screwed.

Lol look at the village idiots... I've said 5x that Vodoo got fucked by JK not me.

Boat is too stupid to read, add timely too

If you think the guy got screwed, then step up and do the right thing. Pretty simple really. If you don't think he cheated, then count the plays and move on. Not that difficult to understand. Your actions speak louder than your words Deemer. Why you're allowing JK to hold Voodoo accountable for his mistake is unknown to me. As I said, if I was in your shoes I would ask for proof of the E-Mail, and once I received that I'd give Voodoo the credit for the plays he made and move on. I guess an addicted gambler like yourself needs all the money you can get to keep yourself in action though. I certainly wouldn't want to win anything on a BS technicality. If I don't win something fair and square, I don't want to win at all.

Once again, why is that anyone who doesn't agree with you 100% is an idiot?

Guy creates a thread asking for forum input.

People from the forum present their input.

The ones that don't agree with the input he was asking for, are bumbling idiots who can't read.

Why even ask for input from others if you have already made up your mind? Jaysus.

Can we change the thread title to "Looking for people that agree with me 100%...."

Congrats on screwing a fellow poster and contestant, and a charity (a shit one at that), out of money on a technicality that had no impact on the contest for you. If you are going to continually say Vodoo didn't cheat, I have no clue how you can follow that up with but fuck him anyway.... which is pretty much what you're saying. Carry on, I have some more dishes I need to get washed. Been a busy day - dishes piled up to the ceiling.

Can we change the thread title to "Looking for people that agree with me 100%...."

Congrats on screwing a fellow poster and contestant, and a charity (a shit one at that), out of money on a technicality that had no impact on the contest for you. If you are going to continually say Vodoo didn't cheat, I have no clue how you can follow that up with but fuck him anyway.... which is pretty much what you're saying. Carry on, I have some more dishes I need to get washed. Been a busy day - dishes piled up to the ceiling.

2 things wrong with that, and i apologize if i'm putting words in deemer's mouth here

1) even if voodoo didn't cheat, he didn't follow up enough to see that the picks were posted.

2) a technicality that had no impact might have had a major impact. who knows if the picks were posted on time, deemer might have hedged each of them for $100. hard to say whether or not something had an impact when we don't know what would've happened if the rules were followed.

that said, it seems like a crappy situation and boat3's idea to somehow split the difference on the prizes appears to be the best one

Timely and Boat make good points... but so do WVU and TTP...

Kelly majorly fucked up. If I were Voodoo, I'd be pissed. I was under the impression that Voodoo had sent in some late plays or something, but it turns out he did nothing wrong... except put his trust in John Kelly.

Give Voodoo a fair cut, Deemer. Don't let us down, pal.