pulled over by the cops

sports j

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

driving trying to check out a new location to party at see a sheriff pull out of a empty parking lot hits the lights heart starts pounding ask for usual couldn't find insurance said i ran a stop sign expected 4-5 cops for backup none came gave me a warning. i have to give credit when its deserved.

Good thing a plumber didn't pull you over.

You dodged one.

I am going to give you advice, nephew, and you need to take it. Make a copy with your driver's license and insurance on the same page, and put it in your glove box. Most of the time, you will have your shit with you. But you know you have a backup. I only needed my backup copy once, but I had it.

driving trying to check out a new location to party at see a sheriff pull out of a empty parking lot hits the lights heart starts pounding ask for usual couldn't find insurance said i ran a stop sign expected 4-5 cops for backup none came gave me a warning. i have to give credit when its deserved.

You get a warning instead of 3 months jail...…….damn right you should give credit

I was pulled over about a month ago.  I was entering a 15-mph school zone, and I was going about 25-30 as I was entering and immediately hit my breaks to go down to 15 or so.  Well, the cop came out of nowhere- pulls me over- but it looked to me he got a more important call.  As he approached my car, he asked if I knew why I was pulled over... I told him, yes.  I had my license out and everything, but he didn't bother checking it... he just let me off with a warning and went to his next call.

I was pulled over about a month ago.  I was entering a 15-mph school zone... and I was going about 25-30 as I was entering and immediately hit my breaks to go down to 15 or so.  Well, the cop came out of nowhere... pulls me over... but it looked to me he got a more important call.  As he approached my car, he asked if I knew why I was pulled over... I told him, yes.  I had my license out and everything, but he didn't bother checking it... he just let me off with a warning.

why weave if it's gonna be boring as fuck

I was pulled over about a month ago.  I was entering a 15-mph school zone, and I was going about 25-30 as I was entering and immediately hit my breaks to go down to 15 or so.  Well, the cop came out of nowhere- pulls me over- but it looked to me he got a more important call.  As he approached my car, he asked if I knew why I was pulled over... I told him, yes.  I had my license out and everything, but he didn't bother checking it... he just let me off with a warning and went to his next call.

School zones are serious business. I was going through a 20MPH school zone at 18MPH, and a kid darted across the street. I have fast reflexes for danger shit, and got on the brakes in time. That was going 2MPH under what was required.

I was pulled over about a month ago. I was entering a 15-mph school zone, and I was going about 25-30 as I was entering and immediately hit my breaks to go down to 15 or so. Well, the cop came out of nowhere- pulls me over- but it looked to me he got a more important call. As he approached my car, he asked if I knew why I was pulled over... I told him, yes. I had my license out and everything, but he didn't bother checking it... he just let me off with a warning and went to his next call.

you caught a break i was speeding through a school zone going to family court forgetting its a school zone because i usually visited my kids mom late afternoon or late night got caught bitch still gave me a ticket took the mph down 5 miles.