pulled over by the cops

sports j

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never had a speeding ticket, actually.

I consider it a game to find the best times and locations to speed.

The best I found are one the interstate when it's a long stretch with no places for police to hide at. I came back from Western PA to Ohio on a Sunday morning flying, listening to "No Sleep 'til Brooklyn" on repeat.

I have never had a speeding ticket, actually.

I consider it a game to find the best times and locations to speed.

The best I found are one the interstate when it's a long stretch with no places for police to hide at. I came back from Western PA to Ohio on a Sunday morning flying, listening to "No Sleep 'til Brooklyn" on repeat.

I had a stretch where I was pulled over maybe 12 times in a row(over perhaps 5 or 6 years) and never got a ticket, It was not random either, i was either speeding or rolling through a stop sign every time, guilty without question.  The trick is to admit it right away, and tell the truth..."I was in a hurry", "sorry about that" 

If I was a black guy with an attitude, i wouldn't have a prayer. Honesty is always the best policy.

Sports sure does interact with the Police a little more often than most.....

http://forum.thegamblingforum.com/index.php?/topic/45292-just-minding-my-own-business-when/

lol i remember that still think the cop or whatever he was did that shit to try to get a reaction focus on the person in front of u giving attitude not the one minding his own business.

this city i live close to is known for stopping black people evertime i see someone pulled over there black. a friend of mine lived there everytime someone left her house they would get pulled and searched. i got stopped and handcuffed after leaving a interview. my moms boss gets stopped for speeding warning issued everytime all of this could be coincidence but i doubt it dwb does exist just as racism does and people not black or people who dont associate with black people saying it doesn't exist show there ignorance.