Poster YISMAN owes thousands and ignoring

FISHHEAD

I'm off to a garden club meeting Fish. Today we're going over some new hybrid tomato plants and I'm already 5 days late in germinating this years crop.

Be alert for incoming pool tables and jukeboxes and I'll call you on the green phone when we're done...

No jukes. They're a good investment.

Real good actually

Yes, those look great. Will consider...

Last year I ended up with some beefsteak giants that died on the vine after an early September frost, no bueno.

That's always sad when that happens.

By the way, excellent issue of MOTHER EARTH NEWS this month...........the article on grasshoppers was eye popping.

• 3 weeks later...

**"Probably in the minority, but I've never thought this was a good idea.......and on the same lines, no wagering between posters of any kind............those that want to this should use there own message boards/skype/etc/etc and use it solely for these types of things ."

**some smart guy........2014

After some careful consideration, we have agreed to allow it under some very strict and non negotiable guide lines. #1. A new sub forum will be created, it will be private for juice free members only. #2. EACH member that agrees to join, which will be by invitation only, has to post in this thread that he agrees that thegamblingforum.com is not liable for anything that occurs in there and that you will play at your own risk. You also understand the possibility of getting stiffed or slow paid and you waive the right to post or harass the other party involved in the transaction. This is the Brock Landers rule - The person getting stiffed is just as responsible because he knew of the risk involved with these type of transactions. 3. WVU will be the moderator for this sub forum only. 4. NO lurkers allowed. Each person inside the club will have to place at least 2 bets per week to continue to be a part of the private group. 5. We retain the right to close this sub forum at our discretion. If all interested parties agree, we will have this up and running by tomorrow.

bweeeetteeeluzik