Poster YISMAN owes thousands and ignoring

FISHHEAD

but it was ok for you to call out TTP as stiff when in fact he never stiffed anyone on these boards?

Stay classy. I hope whatever has made you into this bitter person changes for you. Life is too short to be as angry as you are.

You wanna bet? I like TTP but he disappeared owing me money from Juicefree at EOG. All the Trumptards that make false accusations about me have made me bitter towards Trumptards. Do you understand?

TN, let's bet a hundo!

Bigrunner should be banned for spreading lies and being an overall pos

I'm done here till he's gone.......Dudes a stiff, liar, ruins threads, spreads lies.....mods don't ever give him a time out and I've had plenty for less

When Rubber at the very least get's a 48hr ban then someone can text me to come back.....until then I'm outta here

I'm done here till he's gone.......Dudes a stiff, liar, ruins threads, spreads lies.....mods don't ever give him a time out and I've had plenty for less

When Rubber at the very least get's a 48hr ban then someone can text me to come back.....until then I'm outta here

Geez, hope not.

If so, hopefully he is banned.

Can anyone verify TTP/BR situation?

TTP seems to hold tight to his word/character as much as anyone.

Seems highly unlikely.

Can Runner produce any evidence?

I recall you questioned my credibility before. At least you admitted when you were wrong. Trumptards do not, they just continue with their false accusations.

With that said I have proof TTP owes me money from Juicefree.

I recall you questioned my credibility before. At least you admit when you're wrong. Trumptards do not, they just continue with their false accusations.

With that said I have proof TTP owes me money from Juicefree.

Care to post it Lil Cummy?  If not, then simmer the fuck down

Lol snowflake alert !!!

No one here can’t stand Rubber but they just put him on ignore.

Grow a pair you fucking qveeeen!!!

How much does TTP owe you , BR?

It doesn't matter. But what cracks me up is one Trumptard after another attack me with false accusations and attacks about my credibility. At the end of the day I'm always the legit one telling the truth.

I have proof the Trumptard Jason made a false statement about me. This same proof will also confirm Sol is a fraud that continues to falsely accuse me of lying.

I also have proof that TTP owes me from Juicefree. But I believe 4 Trumptards have accused me of lying about this. No way can TTP OWE you.

Deemer, TN, Sol, and others.

It doesn't matter. But what cracks me up is one Trumptard after another attack me with false accusations and attacks about my credibility. At the end of the day I'm always the legit one telling the truth.

I have proof the Trumptard Jason made a false statement about me. This same proof will also confirm Sol is a fraud that continues to falsely accuse me of lying.

I also have proof that TTP owes me from Juicefree. But I believe 4 Trumptards have accused me of lying about this. No way can TTP OWE you.

Deemer, TN, Sol, and others.

It matters 100%.  Provide proof and quit deflecting to politics.  You either have proof or you don't.  Clearly you don't, so simmer the fuck down.

It matters 100%. Provide proof and quit deflecting to politics. You either have proof or you don't. Clearly you don't, so simmer the fuck down.

Pretty low accusing a guy of stiffing when he knows he’s not here to defend himself. TTP a stand up guy that has never been accused of stiffing that I know of.

But par for the course with this clown.

bye

baby la la

tenor.gif

there is no proof. The sub forum was deleted.

Poster BigRunner has no credibility whatsoever, TPP throughout the course of time on the forums indeed did.  Since nobody ever heard of these accusations against TPP before this, I'm calling bullshit and BR needs to go gargle balls.