Poster YISMAN owes thousands and ignoring

FISHHEAD

What statement? It’s as if people don’t believe that he owes. It is confirmed.

He’s consciously ignoring it, which may be worse.

When I owed $, always stayed in contact and paid off.

People looking for some yisman story. Clearly, guy has time to be betting sbr specials (guarantee he’s gambling) and can’t chime in.

Guest Six Ghosts

He can't make a statement because all he can say is he has wasted the last 10 years of his life with nothing to show for it and lost everything he ever won even sometimes getting 3 hours of sleep a night. He should just disappear and come back as that guy always in the contests nobody knows. 

Didn’t he take a shot at Kinger for slow paying $100 too before all of this?

I didn't slow pay shit, moron. Monkey pointed out that Teddy had already posted his DNA results, meanwhile, I thought we were still waiting for the results. I text Teddy if those were his full results, he said yes, so I paid Monkey.

In the process of all of this, Yikesman took the liberty to post that I was "acting stupid" and not wanting to pay. He bumped a couple of threads of mine, too.

Boy, I bet he regrets that now. Don't throw shit if you don't want it flying back at you.

People looking for some yisman story. Clearly, guy has time to be betting sbr specials (guarantee he’s gambling) and can’t chime in.

the thing is he may not be gambling. i believe i read here that someone looked at his recent contests at draft kings, and he was only playing freerolls

surprised by the route yisman has chosen here

I'd love to hear a statement from him regarding all of this but that doesn't seem likely

What route? Isn't all this made up for views, Peavey? I made it all up... remember?

Peavey acts like people don't send me links to what people say about me at other forums.

Unreal, pal.

Guest Six Ghosts

the thing is he may not be gambling. i believe i read here that someone looked at his recent contests at draft kings, and he was only playing freerolls

He posted that be bet on more than half the drivers in the Daytona 500 hitting some of them more than once. And lost.

Guest Six Ghosts

betpoints or cash? while betpoints do have cash value, i dont consider it all the same

Cash. The only thing that will stop Yizzy from gambling is when his cardboard box does not have a plug in for the internet. He'll be betting matchsticks then.

a statement to clear the air and his plan on payback(if any)

What route? Isn't all this made up for views, Peavey? I made it all up... remember?

Peavey acts like people don't send me links to what people say about me at other forums.

Unreal, pal.

ignoring the issue instead of taking responsibility for his actions and making good on his commitments??

JFC simmer down 

Guest Six Ghosts

He's probably hot paying anybody back at this point. Like Fishead said, he sees himself as a victim. He's been called out.

Even if he intends to pay back, he will have to have a huge run before he does. A degen never gives up his last gambling dollars. He has to have some cushion.

Probably most stiffs never intend to stiff. But then they lose and when they get some money, they want to gamble with it and pay back when they can. It is much easier to just stiff. 

This will be a mofome situation. mofome paid back when he had a big score. Doubtful yisman does but he may in a few years if he ever gets back on track.

He's probably hot paying anybody back at this point. Like Fishead said, he sees himself as a victim. He's been called out.

Even if he intends to pay back, he will have to have a huge run before he does. A degen never gives up his last gambling dollars. He has to have some cushion.

Probably most stiffs never intend to stiff. But then they lose and when they get some money, they want to gamble with it and pay back when they can. It is much easier to just stiff. 

This will be a mofome situation. mofome paid back when he had a big score. Doubtful yisman does but he may in a few years if he ever gets back on track.

seems like he does not intend to payback which is very sad.

not sure about the victim part...of course you are going to get called if you stiff 

Guest Six Ghosts

seems like he does not intend to payback which is very sad.

not sure about the victim part...of course you are going to get called if you stiff 

Yeah, he is pissed off. He thinks he should just be given credit and pay back when he wants. Now his whole gambling cred is shot and there is not much reason to pay.

Yeah, he is pissed off. He thinks he should just be given credit and pay back when he wants. Now his whole gambling cred is shot and there is not much reason to pay.

he would get plenty of leeway if he just made an honest statement that he is barreled in or whatever the case may be and a plan on paying back whoever he owes.

I'd like to think that he will make good when he can but his lack of responding to any of this obviously doesn't give much hope.