Going to turn this loan into $100k, screw it!

KingRevolver

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how would you feel if you lost all the money that you borrowed? Then you will be constantly reminded each month of your mistake when making the repayments.

My advice is absolutely forget this idea, gambling should not be considered an investment.

CK......................sir.........................please post pic of yourself.  Shut guys uP!

But if you insist on going through with it, the loan repayment terms depend on the lender. Some loan places will charge you extra to pay early since they're counting on making a certain amount of interest off your loan.

You'd be better off borrowing money to get a better education so you can get a better job and have money left over after paying bills.

The lure of getting lucky is a lie and a trap.

You might get lucky. Then what? Do you really think you can keep it up? That is exactly what they want you to believe. Ever notice they don't get upset when someone hits it big?

They know it's just a matter of time when they get it all back plus the other used chasing it.

I know where you are coming from. I know what desperation feels like.

I also know we are on the wrong side of the mathematical equation.

The house always wins. Always.