They Got Toby....

fifty cint

I've never seen Hurry Up & Post this rattled. He is reaching new levels of humiliation. I wonder why he does not take it over to his pals at SBR where people will see it? Is it because they would ban his ass?

Idk. He sees me tell HP to check his PMs and assumes that I am p.ming everybody asking them to stand up for me. And postingnit like he’s got a mole. Hilarious! I actually did tell HP among other things, to tell him to fuck off for me but did not tell him to stand up for me. I did point out that TGF....even without his ability to racially slur is better than Peeps with HUAD.

I did relay some information to RB, but that is it and it wasn’t your private messages so he is clearly making up stuff based on what he is reading. He’s probably scrambling to read my post history from the last decade trying to find some nugget. The beauty is that when you tell the truth, It’s not hard to remember what’s out there. I remember everything I’ve posted and who I have told certain things about my life to.

Unfortunately for HUAD, there’s nothing in there to be embarrassed or worried about that I haven’t admitted on forums.

Blackmail...new low....even for HUAD.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Six Ghosts

I like that he thinks getting stuff posted at Peeps is going to cause concern. There are 12 poster on that site. You can check it once a week and not tell the difference.

He’s just full on posting lies now. Blackmailing me and hoping I pay him to stop posting. I will not negotiate with terrorists.

I have plenty of information on that young man that I have never put out there , but not only will he put out information, he will put out incorrect and incomplete, and conflicting information.

Even up until a couple of days ago I was rooting for him to eventually turn his life around. Never again. Takes a special type of asshole to harass people who are leaving him alone, and blackmailing people who have only helped him in the past.

Probably a good thing I’ve been too busy to get my peeps login information. Just for the record. I take so little pain medicine anymore it’s ridiculous. I do take prescribed other medications. I do like my two cats.

I am very very proud of my siblings, and most anybody at these forums would essentially be an underachiever in comparison. Compared to HUAD however, I am still Bill Gates.

Karma. If you don’t believe in it, you’re crazy.

The guy is the biggest piece of shit Ive ever seen on the forums. If I ever get to Costa Rica I'll be looking his ass up and finding out how tough he really is.

The guy is the biggest piece of shit Ive ever seen on the forums. If I ever get to Costa Rica I'll be looking his ass up and finding out how tough he really is.

I tried for the longest time to be in his corner when I could. No more. Ironically it’s some of the people that have tried to help him the most, who are the ones that he ultimately goes after. I don’t know if it’s because he feels abandoned or is mad his gravy train is gone or what?

Agreed.. have never seen anything like it. And the worst part is he obviously has no desire to get help with his problems – drugs or otherwise.

But he’s winning on his soccer and tennis mental bets....

I've never seen anything like it

40 air bets a day

Threads for soccer only and tennis only

Then a couple of separate special threads a day for BIG PLAY air bets

This loser has taken attention whore to a whole new level