Mach League Baseball 2k19

Machiavelli

Full of inaccuracies.

But thanks for posting on my thread.

As for me not returning this year, I simply wasn't invited. And it's your league. Not associating myself with bitter people like you more than I may need to.

I have standards. And enjoy serious, fast paced leagues. Staleness is no bueno. But you do you.

Pull up a chair on TGF, though. These guys missed you here.

this is a lie.

You were asked and told kinger i was too mean; which are the actions of a woman. Unless that was made up by someone who wouldn't make it up? Doubt George would lie.

Nothing inaccurate about my post. You participated in the league twice and had the worse team both teams - by a lot. Facts only.

Bump city.

Miss you too disabler.

Kinger reached out, but that doesn't count since it wasn't from RJ.

Nor was he speaking in an official capacity. Didn't mention to me speaking on behalf of anyone.

Either way, the only feminine reactions are your sheer cuntiness.

What dude would want to put up with that? Especially in a slow league.

F all that! I'm good with my 20 teamer that features everyone in a FB messenger group. As well as larger rosters, better settings, yadda yadda.

Have fun this year, though!

See you next Tuesday

I didn’t think you wanted to play. Brick is back anyway so there weren’t any open spots. You can have my team next season after I retire as the 4x champ

So timely told George to have kinger reach out to something without a spot?

All so he could cry when I declined? F'n strange!!

Why does he care about my attention so much? I attract bpd gals so perhaps he's that himself.

But there could be an open spot at any moment

HurryupandRocketMuncher could murder Timely

Viejo could have a heart attack falling off a chair

Yanks could OD

George could quit after the new site fails

TTP could quit because he broke a nail

Kinger reached out to him to run bricks team but brick would still pay the entry. He just didn't have time. Regity turned it down because I was mean to him or something lol. B

Tegs come on , pal, you were hands down the worst manager the league had ever seen. Maybe books (tucks dad) was slightly worse, but it’s close.

Lol you barely pay attention so how would you know?

No disrespect, but you're pretty much a casual fantasy player.

Again, to have expected me to take Brick team last year and instantly flip it is silly.

Now, I started to get going when trading was sorta active but like 2012 when you cried because of the heat others gave, brick did, too, so why was I going to waste energy when being hovered over??

Instead, I did what was right for his team and set him up for this year. You can say what you'd like, but rather than try to avoid smack talk and be a team that was better but would still lose, I took the hit to make sure he was better set up going forward.

Have fun with the low hanging fruit tho. But I don't subscribe to easy, simplistic labeling.

Lol you barely pay attention so how would you know?

No disrespect, but you're pretty much a casual fantasy player.

Again, to have expected me to take Brick team last year and instantly flip it is silly.

Now, I started to get going when trading was sorta active but like 2012 when you cried because of the heat others gave, brick did, too, so why was I going to waste energy when being hovered over??

Instead, I did what was right for his team and set him up for this year. You can say what you'd like, but rather than try to avoid smack talk and be a team that was better but would still lose, I took the hit to make sure he was better set up going forward.

Have fun with the low hanging fruit tho. But I don't subscribe to easy, simplistic labeling.

Fantasy expert.

Labeling expert.