WVU

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

from the article I posted:

Tesla posted a $386 million profit in the final three months of 2019 using the operating basis followed by most analysts and investors

You sure are stubborn. :lol

You like tesla , we get it, that doesn't mean you need to make up facts, or deny basic facts.

Tesla down $122 today, at that rate in 6 days it'll hit zero, right?

A FACT that cannot be denied!

You like tesla , we get it, that doesn't mean you need to make up facts, or deny basic facts.

Argue with the writer of the article, not me.  I just report the news

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Mikeman, Rito, Balco and all the other non Tesla believers, Where you at?

Elon Musk is now Bill Gates rich.  That didn't take long.  Hopefully some of you guys listened to my advice and bought a Tesla and some stock to go along with it.  My tesla gains have more than paid for my Model 3.

30 minutes ago, WVU said:

Elon Musk is now Bill Gates rich.  That didn't take long.  Hopefully some of you guys listened to my advice and bought a Tesla and some stock to go along with it.  My tesla gains have more than paid for my Model 3.

So he's worth 137 billion and his co has LOST billions along the way, quite the accomplishment. You couldn't give me an electric car.

5 hours ago, WVU said:

Mic drop by WVU

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, WVU said:

Next time you guys are at the pump I want you to think about this thread.  Still only costs me about $7 for a full charge.  

I was wrong about Tesla stock but i dont think I was wrong about the car. the low priced tesla never came(25K) and electric cars are still not an option for most americans.

I have changed my opinion on Musk somewhat since he's now anti liberal - so while he still might be somewhat crazy at least he's on the right side.

1 hour ago, WVU said:

Next time you guys are at the pump I want you to think about this thread.  Still only costs me about $7 for a full charge.  

The only problem that I’ve heard about Tesla is the battery and it’s life expectancy.  Aren’t they only good for less than 7-10 years?  Once the battery goes and needs to be replaced your car is basically useless as it’s about 10k+ to replace it and most people don‘t want to pump 10k into an older car, and nobody wants to buy a car that needs a 10k upgrade

1 hour ago, WVU said:

Approx how many KWH does a charge require? Not talking about from zero since I'm sure you dont let it get that low, perhaps from 30% charge. Give me a number and I'll do my local electric costs math.