OT: Blue chip companies of today that will eventually meet their demise?

KingRevolver

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

lol just got ripped off by sears. "purchased" a $500 a/c for $250.............they sent me an email saying it was already sold. then an email saying i can pick it up tomorrow.........money taken out of bank account. went on line found out they have been doing this scam for 2 years and it takes 2 weeks of hard work to get your money back. fuckin thieves

Next month my discount from Direct TV ends($55 off per month), I'll wait a month to call again. but I heard they're cracking down and it's hard to get discounts.

If they turn me down I'll prob go to DISH, their introductory deal is not bad.Lasts 2 years, something like $89 a month.

I called direct TV and asked about more discounts, I didn't threaten to leave, just said I'm checking my options.They gave me $40 off for another year, not bad, I took it.

lol just got ripped off by sears. "purchased" a $500 a/c for $250.............they sent me an email saying it was already sold. then an email saying i can pick it up tomorrow.........money taken out of bank account. went on line found out they have been doing this scam for 2 years and it takes 2 weeks of hard work to get your money back. fuckin thieves

scrap that might have been a bateman overreaction by me not sure yet.........also burger king in salem NH closed. i was shocked

Next month my discount from Direct TV ends($55 off per month), I'll wait a month to call again. but I heard they're cracking down and it's hard to get discounts.

If they turn me down I'll prob go to DISH, their introductory deal is not bad.Lasts 2 years, something like $89 a month.

I called and got 1/2 off last week.  They told me they could only do it for 12 months, but to call back after 11 months and they can do it again.  They knew what i was up do, and didnt want to waste either of our time

I called and got 1/2 off last week.  They told me they could only do it for 12 months, but to call back after 11 months and they can do it again.  They knew what i was up do, and didnt want to waste either of our time

1/2 off the total bill, that's a lot(maybe $60?), good job.

Tesla with ups and downs.  Might just be a glorified DeLorean that we'll look back at in 20 years?

They had a disastrous 1 st quarter earnings report today. lost a ton of money, burning through cash, sales way down, BUT, they had a whole slew of excuses and made a lot of promising statements about the future.

For instance, Tesla is counting on a lot of sales in China, and they'll get some from the trendy look at me guys. But there are over 100 chinese car co's moving into electrics, most obviously wont survive, but they'll steal the whole mkt in short order.

Another report out today that something like 1 out 0f 6 battery cells are scrapped at their gigafactory, which is horrible.

my bad was never a scam at all. picked it up today its in great shape blows ice cold air. i pulled a bateman and jumped to conclusions